****CHAPTER 4****

***ADAMS POV***

So I had a whole night planned out for me and Lizzie. First I was gonna take her to walk around on the boardwalk and go to my favorite resteraunt. Then, if she wanted, we could take a nice walk on the beach.

I had a clubbing outfit picked out for her. A gorgeous strapless silver sparkled dress with silver heels that Ashley helped me pick out.

I called up Nicole to ask what Lizzie's style is and what her size was. Nicole replied,

"Anything with glitter. And nothing slutty looking. She feels very insecure about herself. "

"Thanks Nicole! I have a really romantic night planned out for her. "

"Awww your so sweet!! Good luck, Adam!"

*********

We got to the boardwalk and Lizzie wanted to play one of the shooting games where you could win a stuffed pony.

"Here, let me try."

"It's okay, you don't have to."

"But I WANT to."

************

***LIZZIE'S POV***

Walking down the boardwalk with my giant stuffed pony in hand, nothing could possibly get better. I told Adam he didn't have to win it for me, but he insisted.

And he didn't stop when he won the regular pony. He kept going and going until he got the BIGGEST one they had.

"Wanna walk on the beach?" Adam said.

"I would love to! But..... Could we put the pony in the car first?"

"Haha, sure."

Walking back to the car a group of girls that looked about 8 or 9 stopped us and asked for a picture with Adam.

"Thanks so much Adam!!! My mom won't believe this!!"

"You're really great with kids."

"Haha thanks. My glamberts give me the strength to wake up each day and keep doing what I'm doing."

**********

***LIZZIE'S POV***

Walking with Adam along the beach felt like a dream come true.

This time last year I locked myself in my room, my music being my only friend. Besides Nicole, of course.

Now I'm walking right next to the man who has convinced me that each day DOES get better.

Adam broke my train of thought by reaching for my hand and interlocking our fingers. He just looked at me and smiled. I leaned against his chest and he wrapped his other arm around me.

So cute.

"I have another surprise for you, love."

"Ooooh. Should I be exited or scared?"

"Well. Ms Vaughan" he started to say in a diva tone, "Feel whatcha wanna feel. Say whatcha wanna say. Be who ya wanna be. Cause ya F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S bae!!"