010

Xinyi's POV

"Here we are, the last patient"

"Patient number seven, Lucas. Dangerous Disorder, unknown" Mrs. Chen inform. I look at her confused.

"Another unknown disorder?" I confusedly asked. How? I mean they should know it. I can still remember that they also don't know what Kun's disorder is.

"Yes, among of all the patients, he is 100 percent the most dangerous one" well, I felt uncomfortable after hearing this.

What kind of disorder does Lucas have? If they don't know it. It means he's really dangerous just like Kun.

Kun is insane- no erase that, all of them are insane. Maybe Lucas is insane too, right?

Mrs. Chen unlocks the door of Lucas' room.

"You know what? If Lucifer had a son, that would be him" Mrs. Chen asserted.

How? Is he that dangerous at all?

I stare at the man who's lying in a big glass. You can see him through the glass. All of his features. But sadly, I can't see his face because he's facing his back at us.

My eyes grew when I noticed his back.

He had big wounds on his back. Its looks like he have wings and had been cut off. It's bleeding...

"He's back... It is bleeding" I witnessed.

"Yes, it is, because he is a Fallen Angel" what!? A Fallen Angel!? I didn't expect that someone like a fallen angel exists in real life!

"that's the reason why we can't identify his disorder" no way... It can't be... But the wound in his back explains everything that he is a real fallen angel...

"Where are his wings?" I asked.

"We cut it off" Mrs. Chen answered.

Why?...

"Why did you do that?" I ask again.

They shouldn't do that, their wings are their life, right?

"We cut off his wings because he's too powerful and dangerous if he had that" I gasp.

They can't still do that if he is the real fallen angel.

"Lucas, I want you to meet your new nurse." Lucas looks at where I am right now.

His stare is so cold.

"Hi Lucas, I'm Xinyi." I introduced myself.

"Xinyi? What a nice name" he stated.

He sat down and look at Mrs. Chen.

"But I don't like her" He spoke out.

What did I do wrong? Why he doesn't like me? We've just met.

"Even if you don't like her Lucas, she would be you--"

Mrs. Chen quickly cut off from her words when Lucas spoke.

"Of course, she's one of your comrades. Even if I don't like her, your still gonna order her to take care of me even if I don't want to"

Why do I feel like Lucas hates Mrs. Chen so much?

Is there something wrong?

I look at Lucas again but then our eyes met.

"But I'll make sure that you're going to regret working here in this asylum"