Settings and other info

This is an extra/special chapter that is more about the world in which the story is set in. You can totally skip this if you want to. It also goes into details about the omegaverse, the surrounding kingdoms. The magic systems and different races and species in the world.

The story is set in a fantasy type universe with swords, gods and magic. As mentioned earlier, a lot of conflict is going on against the demons who have set up their own kingdoms. There are three factions/ groups in which we can put countries here. The conservative group of countries that continues to oppose demons, the allied faction that has established friendly ties with them and the neutral faction countries that are not allied with either of them. The neutral parties act as a third party in settling disputes between the factions. Most of them have nothing to do with demons or humans so they don't discriminate against either of them. They are more like "we don't care as long as you don't bother us". Neutral countries have established strong ties and alliances with each other and arisen as a seperate political alliance.

The setting is polytheistic, but there is one God on every element, concept etc, which are worshipped in different capacities, like god of fire, goddess of water etc. There is one chief god in every country that is worshipped before all the other gods are remembered, worship customs are different for different cultures and countries. People worship only those God/Gods which are significant to their living, so maximum worship goes to 5. There is significant religious freedom in choice, so religion based fights don't arise much. Worship happens due to culture, magic affinities and situations.

There are seven main types of magic/Sorcery affinities:
⚪ Light
🌑 Dark
🌸 Wind
🟤Earth
⚡Sky
🔥 Fire
🌊 Water
"Uncommon magic" like Ice, blood, etc is a deviation magic arising from the permutation and combination of any of these basic magic categories.
Spirits do exist.
A contract with any spirit allows a user to manipulate any given element freely, without the use of spells.

Alchemy also exists here, it uses the power of nature in obtaining specific result, it also needs scientific knowledge for better understanding. It is more like making a the output and the result too. alchemists are super rare though, enough to be considered a legend

For the omegaverse, alphas are the secondary genders specialized in impregnation, while omegas are specialized in breeding. Alphas make up 25 percent of the population here while omegas make up 20 percent. Rest are betas. Betas are also capable of same sex pregnancy, but it's rare. So rare that there's no chance unless a beta gets paired with an alpha

Fertility is highest among omegas, but they can only get pregnant, regardless of being male/ female.
Omegas and alphas were evolved from betas. Alphas are the ruling class and leaders, betas work under then omegas who do child bearing and raising are lowest in the ladder. Poor households sell their omegas to slavery in many kingdoms, including Croyan.
over population is also kept in check due to wars, diseases, laws and other natural limitations. This world has the ability to support about five times more people than the earth. There's some people even living inside oceans.

The secondary genders are again subdivided into dominant and recessessive. Dominant alphas are on the top of the food chain, and influence everyone with their pheromones. Their pheromones and influences are so strong that they can impregnate almost any gender, or even change their biological characteristics ( obviously not at will, but the biological characteristics of their partners slowly mold according to the alpha's body) they are natural leaders and the ruling class.

Summing up, a beta who gets laid five times with any alpha will become an omega.

Recessive is when the secondary gender influence weakens to a be closer to a beta. Recessives, omegas or alphas are more likey to take submissive roles, when bonded with a more dominant partner. Recessive alphas are more likely to get pregnant, when paired with an dominant alpha and vice versa if paired with females and male omegas. Recessive alphas and omegas, both bear scorn among ruling class families, due to their pheromones not being powerful enough, the attitudes are surely changing, but they live a little tough lives.