George knew he couldn't lie so he decided to tell everything, his friends were supportive anyway so what would he lose ?  Lifting his back to place himself in a sitting position He sighed then started . " i just " he paused " i think " he paused again , choosing his wording wisely " I've been thinking alot about my gender identity  recently and i kind of need help labeling myself " he explained , looking at the sheets as folds formed under his gripping hands.

He refused to make eye contact , part because he could feel the stares of his friends on him and part because he wouldn't be able to retain his tears if he looked at someone , it was his first time opening up to someone about his identity and it made him feel quite anxious.

" okay ! Could you explain how you feel about your gender ?" Dream asked. Taking a deep breath , George continued.

" i don't feel comfortable using he/him pronouns or masculinity at all . As you guys could observe in my way to dress , I identify with femininity! Although , contrary to what i used to think , she/her pronouns does not fit my identity "  he expressed , the others nodding at his words , listening carefully.

" they/them pronouns makes me really happy and i thought i could possibly label myself as non-binary but non-binary are  androgynous and since I'm feminine i can't identify as such since non-binary are gender neutral and-" 

"Woah woah woah ,, i'm gonna stop  you right here man " Dream exclaimed , making George flinch " huh " he let out confused. " you know , not all enbys are  androgynous you know ? Some identify with masculinity and femininity too  , even if they're non-binary " Dream told the other , the shorter staring in disbelief. "Really ?" He blurted out , trying to not burst into tears.

" yeah ! And since you seek to present femininely , that would probably make you a trans-feminine  non-binary ! Although you get to choose your label! Not us " Sapnap added , smiling.  "Oh.... I see ! " he exclaimed, wiping his tears. " I'll do more research on it and keep you guys informed on my identity " George said , his voice Beaming in happiness . " we're glad to hear !  What pronouns do you want us to refer to you as ? " Sapnap  questioned , titling his head.

" They and them please !"
They  earned a couple of mutters of agreements which made a smile spread on their face.

After doing their little research , they finally came to the conclusion of identity as a trans feminine non-binary ! Their friends, to their biggest relief , took the news in a good way. Obviously since they were the ones who told them about the label .

During the past days , they got rid of most of their masculine clothes that would make them endure dysphoria only at the sight , keeping the ones that made them apathetic and bought some others that fitted their identity better.

And today was a big day for George ,  they were about to come out to their community.

" are you sure you want to do this George ? " Dream asked . Sapnap was off to the shop so it was only him and Them to deal with the possible hate of the possible upcoming hate .
"Yes I am sure ! I don't care if they hate me, as long as I am comfortable with myself , their words don't matter one bit to my eyes " the brunette confidently expressed . Dream leaving the room to get to his , George started the stream titling it as "important news " .

It was just a matter a time before many people joined the stream , spamming the chat.

After welcoming the viewers to the stream . They  took a few moments to get themselves together. Even if  they didn't really care about how they would react , coming out was a hard step to get through. They inhaled , gathering their  strength together and spoke up
, turning their face cam on .

"Alright chat , as you can see this is a different stream than usually " they started "
I made this stream for one and only purpose so here I go "they  sighed " it's been a while since I've been questioning myself and I finally found a label that makes me comfortable so.... I am coming out as a trans-feminine non binary!   Please do not any longer refer to me as he or him and use they them pronouns for me ! She her is acceptable , less preferred but surely welcomed ! " they  confessed to their viewers and to their biggest surprise, most of them took it well and were supportive .

@ sylveon_kiths : such a queen ! You are so valid "
@ ranbox.1114  : Go George go !! Pop off "
" @ twitteruserthatmyname  : pog ! Congrats on figuring out your identity "

"Thank you everyone for all the nice support ! It really means a lot  " George smiled " bye chat ! I love you all so much ! "they  said concluding the stream , they ended it , knowing they got a large weight off  their shoulders.

Sapnap, who had been watching the stream while being out bursted into the room with Dream, jumping on the younger. " We're so proud of you George !! " they shouted  synchronously ,  making George giggle. "Thank you guys , you don't know how much you mean to me " they  exclaimed, hugging them back.

They were glad they could finally enjoy themselves publicly without fearing hate . They had so many supporters , near and far !

They finally were themselves and they were glad
To finally be who they wanted to be.

-------------

This didn't take long to write. I'm surprised . Anyway I hope you guys liked this one! I'm not sure how to feel about this :]

1708 words