Break up.

Hey guys thanks for reading this story<33 please give me comments&votes (:

-Jenna(:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter 1:

Getting up knowing its the day i break up with james is a drag. expecally because its a Monday. I go into the bathroom turn on the shower to hot, and I just  stand in it for 20 minutes feeling the hot water run down my body until i wash my hair and body.

 When i got out i brushed my teeth ,put on my victoria secret pink bra with maching underwear(: , and over that i put my vibrante green tank-top on with white shorts and flip flops, after i do my make up my brother Logan whos 7 runs in my room screaming "LOOK JESS I COULD FLY LIKE PETER PAN!" then jumps off my chair and runs out of my rooom . I Giggled. Kids have such big imaginations.

I got into my Jeep and headed to school. As soon as i park my car and get out there he was standing right their waiting for me to get out.

"Were have you been ? your later than usual. i thought something happened to you . i was about to drive to your house." James said with a mad face.

"Comm down i was only 5 minutes than usuall . " i said rolling my eyes .

"It doesnt matter . i thought you were hurt or something . or that freak, Mike that lives next to you did something to you......."

"JAMES STOP." i said .

he grabbed my arm and said, " dont ever. i mean ever us that tone with me ya hear?" he started to grab harder.

"ok ok let go your hurting me." ....."please stop."

He let go putting an arm around my waist and said, "common lets go to class your gunna be late."

"how did you know when my class starts?"

"Im your boyfriend. i know everything."

"james we only been dating for 2 months."

"exactly"

He walked away  to  guy who winked at me and said ," WHY THE HELL DID YOU JUST WINK AT MY GIRL. ? SHE MINE NOT YOURS STAY AWAY IF I EVER SEE YOU TALK TO HER OR EVEN BE 20 FEET NEAR HER IM GUNNA PUT YOU IN A HOSPITAL YA HEAR?"

he walked away and started heading towards me. "James we need to talk..."

"about what there isnt anything to talk about.?"

"James sit."

"no."

"sit"

"no"

"fine. ill just come out. ....We need to break up."

He gave me a death glare. and grabbed my arm and said "DONT YOU EVER JOKE LIKE THAT YOUR NOT FUNNY BITCH. "

"its not a joke". i got out of his grip on my arm.

I ran and ran i got to the swings and just cried. i wasnt crying because i broke up with him its just im scared hes gunna get worse.

After all my classes i was happy to finally glad to go home. i grabbed my keys out of my Couch bag and as i was walking to my car i see someone leening agaist my car. i couldnt see very well . as i got up to my car i saw ....no...."James?"

"Jess. i cant live without you please just give me another chance"

"James get off my car and leave were done and thats final. "

he looked at me with anger. then just then he slapped me across the face. i fell to the ground crying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks for reading the 1st chapter (: please

VOTE&COMMENT

VOTE&COMMENT

VOTE&COMMENT

VOTE&COMMENT

vomment(: