nervousness

As I headed  to my locker to get my science textbook, a note slips out slipping under my shoe. I kneel down picking it up. As I read the welcoming note, I was shocked to see what I had read.
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
But none of these are as beautiful as you.

Woah. Who had wrote that? I read it over and over again unsure if it was a mistake for it to be given to me. I still blushed at warming note, even though it was a little cheesy. Who would like me? My dark brown long hair, some freckles barely seen, clear light blue eyes? Yes,that's all me. Only 4 foot  and 3 1/2. Yep,I'm a shortie. The 3rd to last shortie in my grade. I was getting late to class so as I snatched my textbook, I stopped to see Ramon. "Oh, um... Hi." He gave me a small smile and did a ?little wave. "Having a party at your locker?" I was still red from blushing so I snuggled my head into my purple jacket hiding my cheeks. "Ramon,I have to hurry. We are late for class." He sighed rolling his eyes. "Okay,fine. Let's go." As we headed with each other, side to side, I wondered, is it a possibility that he wrote the note? No way.... With the way he shows me his teasing side,I don't think he could've.

"Hey, Ramon," I said as he looked at me,"I found this note in my locker." I handed the note to him as he read it silently not looking were he was going. As he bumped into me a ton of time making me go heading into the walls. As he read it out loud I blushed even more. He looked at me with his dark hazel eyes giving me a short smile. "What?" He laughed a little more. "It is just that, its uh... Cheesy." So he didn't write it? "So, you didn't write it?" His cheeks got a little red,"well of course I didn't."

My smile faded,"Oh." He narrowed his eyes,"Why?" I shook my head,"Because, I wanted to know. Anyways who would like me? Look at me!" He gave me a smile,"Don't say that. Your beautiful, you just don't know it." I sighed looking at his eyes,"Okay...." I knew I liked him. I wanted us to be more than friends. I don't wanna be stuck in the friend zone.

*****

^.^ hope you liked it!