"Wanda, just like we practiced." Steve said as he pointed to my sister. "What about the gas?" She questioned.

"Katia, get it out." Steve said as he turned to me. Wanda also drew her attention my way as I nodded to Steve, me earning a dirty look from her. Wanda's power lifted Steve onto the third floor as I began to bend the air, purple hue surrounding it and my hands as my fingers span around in small circles. The glass shattered as the gas escaped out, Wanda and Sam took care of the hostiles outside while I worked. The cloudy green smoke mixed with my purple magic and created a spinning tornado before beginning to disperse.

"Cap, Rumlow knows your there I heard his thoughts, he saw my magic."
There was no reply, I assumed he was still fighting the mercenaries inside.

"Rumlow has a biological weapon." Steve said before making his way outside. "I'm on it." Nat replied while she came in on a motorbike. She pulled the brakes hard before flipping the bike on its side to trip up a hostile. She took a few of them down before nodding her head at me, signalling me to shock them, insuring that they stay down. Rumlow grabbed Natasha by her auburn hair, that had grown significantly, and dragged her up on top of the truck. Every hit that she sent his way was barely doing a thing. Her hand swung into his neck, releasing her electric widow bite, still doing nothing. "I don't work like that no more." He said before throwing her in a hatch of the truck, followed by a small grenade. "Fire in the hole." He said before jumping off of the hood. I forced my power out, sending a large strike of electricity his way, earning a pain-filled groan to escape his mouth. "Haven't seen you before kid. Gonna need a little more than that to stop me." He chuckled. I was about to retaliate before the doors of the truck blew open, Natasha fell to the ground coughing.

"Hey you ok Nat?" I asked getting a nod in reply.

"Sam, he's in a AFB heading north."

I flew low, following closely behind Sam towards the market. "I got four they're splitting up." Sam said.
"I got the two on the left." Natasha said while running after them.

"They have ditched their gear, its a shell game now. One of them has the payload." Steve said while be and Sam fly low, catching up with the two on the right. From all the close loud thoughts I couldn't tell whether or not these guys were the ones with the weapon.

We quickly landed, Sam took out one with his suit while I drove a swift kick to the others throat before a roundhouse to the side of the head. They were both out but I tased them to be sure. The two of us quickly searched their bags for the bioweapon. "He doesn't have it. Were empty."

"Sam I'm going to get to Nat, her guys have got it." Sam nodded at me before I let my purple darkness surround my body, teleporting me to the other side where Natasha was fighting the two hostiles. I hid until the time was right to get my shot, my throwing knife twiddling around in my fingers.
Natasha held a gun in the direction of one guy as he was about to shoot her. The other one held the bio weapon in his hand. "Drop it, or I drop this. Drop it!"
"He'll do it!" The other guy warned. Before he could drop the weapon, I jumped out, throwing the knife with perfect accuracy at his shoulder them stealing the air from his lungs, slowly suffocating him, honestly I didn't really know or care if the lack of air had killed him. I flipped the gravity around the weapon to prevent it from falling as Natasha shot the other hostile. Nat picked up the weapon from its hovering spot. "Payload secure, thanks Katia."
I hesitated to answer for a moment, the smile on my face altered as someone's thoughts came into view. "Kat what's wrong? What can you hear?" Natasha said. "I think Rumlow is planning a suicide bomb we have to warn Cap."
She nodded at me sternly, permitting me lift up into the air and towards the two, Rumlow's mask was off showing his scar ridden face.