Marshall lee x reader #lemon

(A/N)
First book I posted was the wrong book, so sorry, this is the real deal.

You were walking through the woods still exploring the land of Aaa since you only came a few weeks ago through a magic portal. So far the only people you knew were Fiona, Cake, Prince Gumball, Lumpy Space Prince (LSP) and Flame Prince. You knew that all the guys had a crush on you, well all except LSP who you thought was gay. You never felt the same way about any of the guys though and to make things worse Gumball had asked you out right in front of Fiona. While you were deep in your thoughts you didn't notice someone following you.

Your P.O.V

"Glob! Like what's Fiona's problem? It's not like I asked Gumball to like me, it's not my fault he sees her as nothing more than a friend. It's not like I like him back. He's a pink prince who seems too uptight for my liking, can't she get that in her head!?" You said to none other than yourself. You took out your (f/c) sword and started taking out your anger on a tree. After slicing and dicing the tree you heard a voice behind you.

Marshall's P.O.V

'What did the poor old tree ever do to you?' I asked (y/n) with a smirk on my face. "It just happened to look like someone I hate at the moment." (y/n) said to me. "Who are you and have you been stalking me?" She asked with such confidence in her tone. The truth was I was stalking her. Something about her just seemed to grasp my attention. I guess it was because I'm a sex addict and I haven't had fun in bed ever since I broke up with that witch called Ashley. I had just used Ash for her body but there was something about (y/n) that I wanted more than her body. I mean half of me just wanted to take her to my place and have some fun with her in bed if you know what I mean. With the past girlfriends I've had, they all just wanted my body and I wanted the same from them but with (y/n) I saw beyond a girl with just a nice body. I saw someone who would stay loyal to you no matter what. Lost in my thoughts I realized that (y/n) was still in front of me staring at me as if I'm a weirdo. I don't blame her though, I've been staring at her for like 2 minutes. "So are you going to tell me your name or you're gonna keep raping me with your eyes?" (y/n) asked me kind of getting impatient. 'I'm Marshal Lee the Vampire King.' I replied with confidence. 'What's your name? I asked. "You don't look like a king. Aren't kings supposed to wear royal attire like a suit or something instead of black ripped skinny jeans, red converse shoes and a black and red checkered shirt?" (y/n) asked while examining me. 'Why are you dodging my question?' I asked. "You're a complete stranger I just met in the woods and you expect me to tell you my name. This isn't some fairy tale we're living in you know" she replied. ' It doesn't have to be a fairy tale for you to end up falling for me.' I replied with a smirk on my face. "A king who dresses like a punk rock star and is cocky. Your people must love you." (y/n) replied with sarcasm in her tone.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Walking in the woods alone and you just happen to meet a vampire. Woah can this day get any better (notice the sarcasm) you said to yourself. 'I bet that he doesn't even care what my name is, all he wants is a one night stand, I can see the lust in his eyes.' you thought to yourself. You had to admit it he did look pretty hot for a cocky king. You couldn't help but stare at his fangs just thinking how painful it would be for him to suck your blood. You were snapped out of your thoughts when he said "You know if someone stares at your lips it means they want to kiss you" he stated. You looked away embarrassed at the fact of him noticing you were looking at his fangs. You looked around and saw that it was getting late, hopefully Fiona has calmed down by now. You looked at Marshall's red eyes which were looking straight in your (e/c) ones. After what felt like hours but was actually a few seconds you guys both looked away blushing. You looked at him again and said 'Well it was nice meeting you Marshall. We should hang out again some time' you gave him a smirk and with that you started running back to the tree house or else Cake would send a search party and give you a long lecture on how it's dangerous to be out in the woods alone. As you ran back you heard Marshall shout "I didn't get your name!" and you yelled back 'That's 'cause I didn't give it to you!'

Note: So did you guys like it or hate it. Please comment what you think of it or how I should improve and if there's anything I need to edit. Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it.