𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

Start from the beginning

He couldn't walk in the sun. He realized that he would die if he got hit by sunlight. As for craving human flesh, it wasn't really any trouble for Muzan since eating people solved his problems.

But he resented the fact that he has to restrict his move movements in the afternoon, and it made him angrier. He wanted a body that would survive in the sunlight. He saw the compounds the doctor used to make the medicine, but it was only in the experimental stage.

So he had no idea how to make the medicine known as the 'Blus Spider Lily'.

Muzan wanted the perfect immortal body, so his big priorities were the blue spider lily, and a demon who could withstand the sun.

Now that Nezuko has conquered the sun, the battles will start to center around her. And they will be bloodier and tougher than ever before.

———————————————

The Hashiras had another meeting to discuss the incident, and talking about The manifestation of the demon slayer marks.

"During the Sengoku Era, There were some swordsmen of the first breath who were one step away from ending Kibutsuji Muzan. They all had marks that resembled demon crests." Amane explained.

"But I haven't heard of it. So why are we hiding this?" Sanemi asked.

"A lot of information about the marks became hazy with time. Maybe because it was never laid out in stone back then. But we do have one piece of consistent knowledge about them. "Once one person has mark on them, it starts spreading to others, as if they're resonating." Amane replied.

"And as of now, the person who first had this mark was not any of the Hashiras here. But Kamado Tanjiro. And Y/n Tsugikuni. They were the first ones with mark, though Y/n may have already had for centuries."

—————————————————

A special training session began. It was called 'Pillar Training'. Those who ranked lower than Pillars trained with them one by one.

Usually the Pillars would only train their 'Successors' and no one else. And that's because Pillars were busy.

Pillars had many things to do, like protecting their assigned regions, gathering information on the demons, and improving their own swordsmanship.

But ever since Nezuko conquered the Sun, the Demons suddenly stopped appearing.

It was like the 'Calm before the Storm'.

And because for that, Pillars only had to focus on night patrol and day training now.

Tanjiro was sent a letter from Oyakata-Sama, and he told Tanjiro to go speak with Giyuu.

Giyuu told him his story, with Sabito. And how he wasn't strong enough to be with the Hashiras.

"That friend of yours, what would he say to you right now if he was still alive?" A voice asked.

Giyuu and Tanjiro both looked towards the voice, it was figure in the shade.

"Who are you?!" Giyuu yelled.

"Who am I Doesn't matter, I'm just here. But tell me Water Hashira. If Sabito was still alive, what would he say to you right now?" The voice asked again.

"H-How do you know his name?" Giyuu was shocked.

"I've seen all swordsman over the years. What do you think he'll say right now? Probably tell you not regret about it right? To bd grateful that your still alive, and live it to the fullest for him, and your sister right?" The voice asked, coming out of the shade more.