The meeting

Your heart raced, your arms were shaking, and your palms were sweating. You wiped your palms on your pants as the line inched forward. This was it. You were next. You could see their blonde heads bobbing and hear there melodious giggles as they cracked jokes with the fan they were meeting. A quick pose, flash, group hug, and the girl walked off. You kept standing there staring at them as they ushered you forward. You weren't ready. You couldn't do this. This wasn't happening.

"Next," Their manager Andre says pulling you out of you state. You take a deep breath, count to 20 and step forward.

"Hey!" Rydel giggled waving. You stare at her in a trance. She's wearing a beautiful dress. It's a bright pint with black tutu material stinking out from under it.

"Wow," you breathe, "Rydel, you look beautiful!"

She giggles, and you realize that every Lynch and Ell are watching you awaiting your next move.

You let out a nervous giggle, "uhm, hi!"

Everyone starts laughing and Andre says, "Guys! Come on!"

"That's our cue to hurry," Rocky says.

You stand between Riker and Rydel, smile, the camera flashes, and you look at the Lynches, "Can I get a hug?"

Instantly, you surrounded by R5. The moment is absolutely perfect and seemingly never ending. Not to mention, they smelled really freaking good. You start to walk off and freeze, turning around you run to Riker and put a note in his hand. He unfolds it, reads it, and smiles. You walk off, your heart racing. You just gave Riker Lynch your phone number.. And he smiled.

Heading to your group of friends, you get ushered out back to the waiting room until they finish setting up for the concert. Your phone gets a text message from a random number with a weird area code and you go to look at it, but your friends grab you and drag you towards the door because they're about to let people back into the venue. You put your phone up and figure you'll look at it later.

You run up to the stage and manage to some how be in the front row, right in front of Riker. The opening bands came out, and they were pretty good, just not who you came to see.

Everyone starts chanting, "R...5...R...5...R...5..." And they run out onto the stage. You see their big smiles and can't help but start flipping out, it's finally going to happen. You've been waiting on this concert forever! They start playing Crazy 4 U and you can't help but notice that Riker keeps looking at you. Confused, you flash him a smile every time.

You're singing and dancing along to every song! You've touched Ross' hand a few times and Rydel even had you sing part of her cover. The concert was fantastic, but you knew it was nearing an end because you'd been at the venue almost three hours now. Slowly, they started on the chords for "Say You'll Stay" and you froze. This was your favorite R5 song. Riker leaned in close to the mic and started singing, "It's summer time, and you are all that's on my mind, everyday." Riker's eyes rested on yours as he gently sung the rest of the song to you. After the song was over, he smiled and winked, then put his bass up. Grabbing his guitar picks from the stand he started handing them out and all the girls around you went insane, screaming and begging for a guitar pick. You held your hand out and Riker went around and handed then all out but one and he looked around trying to decide who to hand it to. His eyes landed on you and he walked your way. You reached your hand out to take it and he pressed the pick into your hand before saying good bye to all of the fans. After they all said their goodbyes, they bowed. You and your friends cheered and watched everyone, but Riker, leave the stage. You watched him as he walked towards you now that the crowd was dispersing towards the merchandise signing line.

He squatted down in front of you and murmured, "Hi."

Your eyes never left his, "Hi."

"How did you like the concert?"

"It was amazing! What about you?"

"It was pretty great, but there's this one girl who caught my eye."

Your heart drops, but you smile at him, "That's cool, so I guess you need me to go get her for you? What does she look like?"

Riker laughs slightly, "Actually, I decided to come talk to her myself since she never texted me back. Care to come backstage with me?"

You were so shocked all you could do was nod. Riker. Lynch. Liked. You. Riker. Lynch. Texted. You. You of all people. He grabbed your hands and helped pull you onto the stage. the two of you started walking towards the back of the stage.

"RIKER!" Some chick yells and both you and Riker turn around, "IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?"

Riker looks at the girl and then turns his head to you before grabbing your hand and smirking, "Not yet."