Home

Will Solace POV

Oh, my gods, I actually got to do the 'hi gay, I'm bi' thing! But even better, Nico does like guys! I wasn't 100% sure if he was gay, but I'm glad he is. Now I might eventually confess to him. I was trying to anyway, so don't yell at me.

"So, are you ready to go back to camp yet?"

"Hold up, you can't just tell us that Greek Gods exist and then leave!" Tony protested.

"Well it's not only Greek Gods, but I'm ready to back. I want to take a nap in my comfy bed," Nico said. To be fair, he does have a very comfy bed. 

"Wait what?!?!!?" Peter exclaimed.

"Eh it gets really complicated, but we know for sure Roman and Norse gods also exist." Will said as he was trying to wake up Ms. O' Leary to leave. 

"Do you think you have any cars that could give us a ride back? That Ms. O' Leary could fit in?" I asked. 

"You're really just dumping a lot on us I see. I can see what I can do about the car. But we already know Norse because we occasionally work with Thor." Tony sighed and started a call to someone. 

"Thor? From what we've heard that guy only really watches his shows nowadays." Neeks says.

"Our Thor is from another planet." Nat steps in. 

"Oh I don't think it's the same then. Huh. Alien Thor and God Thor."

~~Matt says to be kinder to yourself! At the end of the day it's the only person that will be with you~~

Nico POV

I'm trying not to show it, but I'm really nervous right now. I know Will said the campers were expelled but I'm still nervous that a lot of other campers share that opinion of me. Before I knew it, we were trying to get Ms. O' Leary into a semi truck. A guy named Happy that looked anything but was driving us back. Since there wasn't much space in the front, Will and me sat in the back with Ms. O' Leary. 

"So wanna tell me about them?" He asks me. 

"Not right now, can I have a hug instead?" He looks a little surprised but scoots closer to wrap his arms around me. I snuggle into him. Gods I'm tired and he is so warm. 

"Hey can I take a nap like this?" 

"Sure. We can talk later." I doze off, the effects of shadow traveling finally catching up to me. 

Only 1 part left I think!!! I'm so excited to end this and sorry for the long hiatus. But I'm back!!!