𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐀'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 |
➪ 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈

| 𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐋 |➪ 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈

𝟸:𝟸𝟸𝙿𝙼

𝟹 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

"You sure you wanna stay out here?" I asked Kennedy as Leon drove us around Miami. "Yes, I'm sure."

"I quit my first job and put my two weeks in at Illusions, so did Latto, Fallon and Trix. They staying out here too. I didn't take the job with Keima because the situation was fucking weird. And I could do better, working wise."

"I found a better strip club, that has great clientele, security and staff. The dancers aren't underage. And it's pretty diverse and everyone is respected, so I took the job. I start in a couple days." She explained to us.

"And school?" I added on, "I was able to transfer to a school down here."

"If that's what you want, then we'll support."
"That truly means a lot. Once I get myself together, I'll come up and visit y'all."

"And the boys?" She just shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know, i haven't spoken to Booka since I said I was leaving. But I speak to Durk and and Von every other day."

"Alright, Leon pull up here." I said as he pulled up to this nice ass house. I might fuck around and move down here with her.

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐀
𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙰𝟼𝟶𝟶

| 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐈𝐋 |
➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

| 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐈𝐋 |➪ 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

𝟼:𝟷𝟼𝙿𝙼

"So it's really fuck us then?" I said on the phone with Kennedy. Hoping she'll say no.

"Us? Booka we're only fucking, isn't that what you wanted from the start? We have a great friendship together, but even you said that you don't do relationships. If you want me just say that,"

"It's not that easy Ken."

"Well, I'm out here looking for houses. I might possibly buy, one and split it with Leon and A'Lani. If you want me forreal, apply pressure."

She said that before hanging the phone up. "Better apply that pressure!" Durk butted in. "Shut up,"

"You gonna do something?" Von asked from the kitchen, "Ion know."

"Fuck everyone else for a second, I know you want her. But are you gonna do something about it?" He asked me, "Yea,"

"Good, then do something about it."

𝟷𝟸:𝟶𝟸𝙰𝙼

I walked inside my room to see Kennedy standing by the window, looking out onto the street.

"I don't do relationships, because it never ends well. I got into my first relationship, and shit went down the drain a few months later." She started speaking without looking at me. I just listened.

"Then I started stripping, I loved the attention from the men, the compliments, the looks I craved that. Until it got weird." She continued on.

"I was mainly influenced by my aunt, that's when older men would hyper-sexualized me for simply hanging around her or dressing how I felt most comfortable. Once I was stripping and continued, it was mainly to pay for college not really for the money."

"And now it's just for the male attention and validation."

She turned around and wiped her tears away, "I'm now 20, staying with a man who doesn't know his feelings for me and vice versa. Who really seems to care for me, but I can't let him in like I want to."

"Simply because I've, dealt with too much shit from men. And I'm honestly tired of it. I just want peace." She finished, I could tell she was expressing herself but also holding herself back from saying more. She wants to say more, but doesn't want to seem vulnerable.

We then made eye contact, "C'mere please." she walked over to me and sat on my lap. I began to rub her back, to soothe her. She rests her head on my shoulder.

"Folks go through shit erryday. My mans been through shit and, is still going through shit. I been through shit and I'm still dealing with it. You are honestly one, of the few people I let into my life that didn't fuck it up."

"I'm happy as shit with you forreal, not to make this about me or anything. If you want a relationship or whatever with me, tell me so we can take it slow. We haven't been taking it slow since the day we met so," she chuckled a lil.

"You opened up slowly to me, and I'm trying to do the same but you gotta give me time." I added. "That is fine, so we're really doing this? Gonna take it slow and see where it takes us?" I nodded my head yes.

"Imma take you on a real date, and not no hotel." She smiled at me, as I wiped whatever tears had fallen. "What about Miami, you still leaving?"

"I am, I found a house. I didn't sign the lease yet but I have it on hold until Friday." I pouted, but instantly changed my face to a neutral expression. "You can live with me, or find a crib close to stay in."

"What about your friends?"

"Leon can't get out his lease just yet, and A'Lani has to stay with her mom and siblings. They can't afford a babysitter at the moment." She responded.

"I can make something, shake." she smiled, "Are you willing to date, someone with hella baggage?" She asked me as we made eye contact.

"Yea, I'm nowhere near perfect Ken. But I'm willing to give it a try, for you." I responded. "Okay," she cupped my face and pulled me close for a kiss.

Authors Note
Thoughts?