Chapter 18: Explaining to Claude

Start from the beginning

"Hey... Are you alright?"

He didn't answer her question as he remained in silence. His face suddenly went closer to Diana's face. "Beautiful..." He whispered as he gets closer to her face. Obviously aiming for her precious lips.

'H-hold on' Diana thought in shock.

When his lips passionately touched Diana's. The woman's eyes went wider, she doesn't know what to do or what to react. In this lifetime, It is probably her first kiss. The kiss lasted for a minute. 

Her cheeks turned bright red when Claude departed his lips from hers.

'D-damn it, Hold on!'

"Why are you blushing?" The Emperor asked while chuckling. "We did more than that when we made our only daughter" 

•••••

"And I let my wig fall."

"You're basically telling me that you've planned all of this?" Athanasia asked while eating her chocolate cake. "Why didn't you tell me? I could've helped to execute your plan" 

Athanasia asked Lilian to bring her some chocolates while talking to Lucas and since the meeting between the two teens is important, she asked Felix and Lilian to leave them. Tho they're both hesitant to do that, they did.

"Don't worry princess. Your genuine reactions helped me a lot. Although you're a great actress, there are things that you're face wasn't able to hide" Lucas almost whispered his last statement. Athanasia fell into silence "Besides, some of my plans are made due to the situation that I am in. So It means--"

"It means it's not really a plan" Athanasia retorted. But when she saw the smug of the face of the magician, she frowned. "Do you think your plan will really work?" she asked in hesitation. 

"Obviously, It worked. I can feel the magic I have placed on your father activated. Which means he won't go into rampage if saw me." Lucas chuckled. Athanasia's face became brighter as soon as she heard his statement "But looks like having your..."

"What?"

Lucas turned his head away. 'Looks like having your father's blessing would be hard'

"Nothing" Lucas cleared his throat. "Anyway. For now, your father's curse will be reduced. Some of his memories will come back. But we have no guarantee with that. A lot of lingering sorrow might eat him up. So I have to work hard to find a permanent solution for his curse."

"Lingering sorrow..." She said. The scene after the ending of 'The Lovely Princess' appeared on her mind. 'Lingering sorrow... It is hard to imagine but... what if he has his own reasons to hate the Athanasia in 'The Lovely Princess'? The reason why he tried to kill his emotions...'

'The one he was trying to forget...'

'Diana...'

"Negative emotions, the stronger ones." Lucas suddenly replied when he saw Athanasia in deep thought "Let's not think about it-- Hey why are you crying?" He asked when Athanasia started to sniffle. Her precious eyes are full of tears.

'I knew that my Daddy truly loved my mom. Because all of my dreams I had of mom was my Daddy's memory. He suffered a lot when he lost her, and to think that I choose to hide her from him when Lucas brought my mother here...'

"Don't cry, We will fix this, alright?" Lucas told her as if giving her a full guarantee. "Stop it. Besides... I think I know who planted the curse on your Father"

"What?" Athanasia wipes the tears from her eyes. "Who is it?"

"I'll tell you later, but first stop crying. You look ugly" Lucas said. Athanasia grabbed a pillow and throws it on Lucas. "Aww what was that for?"

"Stupid Lucas!" 

'I was just  trying to lighten up the mood' He thought

Athanasia was about to throw another pillow on Lucas but she suddenly stopped when a thought appeared on her mind. 'The reason why mama died before is because of my mana' She thought. "Lucas..." She said.

When Lucas noticed the expressions on Athanasia's face. He started to get confused. 'What's running into her mind now?'

"What will happen if Papa and Mama will make a baby again?"

*COUGH! COUGH*

•••••

Okay, let's stay PG ALRIGHT?

Anyways, to those who find it Cringe. 

I feel you.