Twenty-Four

April's 1111th Letter

Ages:

April 27
Liam 28

Happy New Year to my Liam!

It's been an amazing journey with you, this last year. We partied in Greece, visited the Caribbean, (Why weren't there any pirates?!) and went swinging almost every day. Thank god we picked the house with a park nearby. I love swinging. And you do too, obviously. Seeing as we spent about a tenth of this year year on those two rickety old swings. It makes me feel like we're kids again.

Another highlight of this year was visiting Niall and Brook, it was great. Possibly my favorite part of the year. It's weird, all the boys were such big parts of our lives.. But now we're lucky to see them every once in a while. It makes me miss the old days, when we were lucky to go a week without seeing them. I do miss them all, maybe we should plan a get together soon. I truly do miss them. Anyways, seeing Brook and Niall so happy.. And little Isabella and little Ethan. I loved every second.

You and I, we've been married for a year and a half now.. And the last year and a quarter has been perfect. (I'm excluding a quarter because once a month you get your man period and its not fun to deal with.) Oh how time flies, especially when you're surrounded by ones you love. 

Anyways, I don't really need to be writing a letter to tell you this.. But I figured that letters helped us shape our relationship.. Plus it's payback for your proposal letter. Why say something in person, when you can just write a letter? 

Getting back on track.. The whole point for this letter..

I took a pregnancy test literally a minute ago.. And I have five words for you. 

You're gonna be a daddy! :)

Always yours,

April.

Ps, I love you and the little pumpkin growing in my stomach!