TWENTY-FOUR

❛❛ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ʜᴀʀᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴡ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ

❛❛ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ʜᴀʀᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʟᴏᴡ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇʟʏ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ.❜❜

~ * ~

Today Bella and I are going to visit La Push. Bella already knows about the shape Shifter. She asked me to tell but I chose silence.

At this Bella ran over to Paul and slapped him. She gets angry, accuses Paul and Sam of making Jacob stay away from her. Why does my sister always rush to conclusions.

"Bella, don't blame them, they're not wrong." I tried to calm Bella.

There's no point in calming Paul ...

Before Bella started an argument with me, the sound of bone cracking began to be heard, Paul began to change shape into a wolf. He almost attacks Bella but Jacob comes and bites Paul's shoulder.

Bella and I went to truck with Jared and Embry. They drove Bella to Emily's place, in fact she didn't have to do that because I was there.

"We seem to have to go back to check on Jacob if he's okay," invite Bella.

"He's going to be all right, Bella." I said.

"I bet Paul's 5 bucks won't be able to touch it," Embry said

I approached them.

"He's going to get a bite on his shoulder," I told them.

Embry and Jared stopped to ask Bella while I was already inside with Emily.

"Come in, Bella we won't bite," said Embry.

"Talk to yourself ..." Jared said.

Bella gets out of the car and starts walking inside just before that .. Embry tells her not to stare at Sam's fiancé. Even though they actually met at my birthday, Bella didn't really pay attention to anything when it was only Edward and maybe Jacob in her mind.

"So you're a vampire girl and Rexa's little sister," Emily said.

They never really met even at my birthday party.

We talked for a while. I laughed at Embry and Jared's joke. Paul comes in and apologizes to Bella. I looked at him with a sharp gaze.

You know what you will get if you hurt my sister.

I hang out with them while Bella and Jacob go. I already told Wendy and Clara to come over to my house tonight to save Uncle Harry from death.

Now we arrived at the house. Jacob came home, Bella and I went into the house. I went straight to my room and saw the two of them already sitting casually on my bed.

"So the plan?" Clara asked.

"Clara will come with me and my father to the forest. While Wendy will help Bella you have to prevent her from jumping if she keeps jumping. Make sure she's okay," I said.