The Lovers

It was just a normal day. as he usually does Jackson was sitting alone going through his thoughts about a gorgeous guy  who was known as Mark. Thinking deeply about him Jackson had never noticed how much he cared and liked him. As he was going through his iPod 'I like you' happened to play while Mark came strolling past, of course Mark had caught Jackson's attention , but only if he knew how he felt about him.

It was coming up to 6:42pm.   "Arrh where's Jackson? the food is ready" JB asked.

" I will go find him" Mark replied. 'Where is he at' he then said to himself walking down the corridor.

"Jackson!" Mark shouted his name before he could enter the room Jackson had got a shiver down his spine as he always felt when he called his name. As Mark opened the door he had bumped into him as he quickly  got up from the floor.

"Err sorry Mark...what is it?" he asked in a nervous tone.

"Food is ready" Mark simply answered.

Jackson had only imagined him saying that as if they were a married couple...he could never get that off his mind. As Mark walked in front of him towards the dining room he stood still in the corridor for a few seconds watching who he loves walk away.

"Are you not coming?, the food is getting cold" Mark said and then smiled. ' How could someone have such a beautiful smile?' Jackson had always asked the same question over and over, but could never understand why he can't erase it from his mind every time he thinks about him. After eating the members said goodnight and all went off to their rooms, of course Mark and Jackson shared a room together.

"Should I turn off the lights?" asked Jackson

"No not yet. I'll turn them off later" Mark said looking back at his laptop.

As Jackson walked back to his bed he had a slight smirk on his face 'You still look gorgeous without even  trying' the same thought kept repeating through his mind. A few hours pasted by and it was now 11:05pm. Mark looks over to find Jackson asleep he gets up and stands by the side of his bed pulling the covers over him as it was a cold night.

Suddenly Jackson's eyes opened widely, grabbing his arm he stared at him he said "Mark...there's something you need to know"