Little -SJ

^REQUESTED^

I was doing my very best to stay in my big space. I was at a cafe but you were the only customer in it. It wasn't a popular one. The workers knew you were a little and they always say 'embrace it, it's a part of you!' Problem is i don't have a mommy or a daddy so I feel awkward when I am in my little space. I always see other littles giggling and playing with their mommy's or daddy's. I do get jealous but I get over it. I did have a mommy once. But they say I got clingy. And I am. I always loved being held. It gave me safety and reassurance and love.

I was cut out of my thoughts when a blonde lady walked in wearing sunglasses and a hat. They looked familiar but I couldn't tell. "Can I please get a coffee please?" Her husky voice says. The workers nod. Julia, a friend that worked there put a toy out just in case you wanted it. And you did but you thought it would be a bit weird now as someone else is here. The lady turned around and saw me and gave me a smile which I returned. I took my eyes away and they went back to they toy on the counter. I think the lady noticed and walked over to it. She picked it up and walked over to me with a soft smile. "You want the toy?" She asked you gently. You shook your head. She gave it to you anyway and saw that your eyes lit up. She smiled. "Coffee?" A worker called out. The lady walked over and got it. "Thank you, keep the change." She came back over and sat across from you. She noticed that you stopped playing with the toy as soon as she did. "Hey you can play with it." She took your hand. "Where is your mommy or daddy?" She asked you. You shrugged still trying to stay in your big space. But you couldn't do it. "I don't have one." You teared up. "Hey it's okay." She came around the table and picked you up. She bounced you up and down on her hip to calm you down. You shoved your face in her shoulder. "I-I Sowwy" She hugged you tighter. "No sweetie it's okay." She kissed the crown of your head and picked up the toy to give it to you. "Here sweetie." She passed you the toy. You still had your head on her shoulder as you grabbed the toy. "Let's go to my house. Oh my names Scarlett." She introduced herself while carrying me out the cafe. "Y/N" She grinned.

You both got to her house and she sat you on her lap. "Wanna watch a movie?" She asked you while tucking hair behind your ear. You nodded shyly. She reached for the remote and chose Frozen. That was your favourite. Scarlett watched as you snuggled more into her and your eyes growing more heavy as the time goes on. "You go to sleep baby." She kissed your forehead. "Night mommy." You didn't mean to. It just slipped out. "I-I'm sorry." You stuttered. Scarlett just smiled widely. "No no it's okay, do you want me to be your mommy?" You nodded. She smiled and kissed your head. "Good. Sleep baby."

I'm sorry if this wasn't good.