Flashback end

After discussing sometime more, we went away to our respective room as we were really tired. We will have meetings and missions this whole week. So we need to be strong. But it is hard to leave soyun alone in this mansion or alone in school.

So we came to a conclusion telling that soyun will be home schooled till mom and dad comes and our missions gets completed. But we can't hide things from her for a long time. We have to tell her sooner or later. But we aren't ready for this yet. So we had to do that.

Soyun pov

I was lying on my bed, looking at the ceiling thinking about something. So many things which seems blurry. Today was really a hectic day. I was lost in my thoughts when i heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw jin oppa standing there with a smile.

I don't know why, i didn't like to smile after seeing him for the first time. Yes I'm quite upset with him for yelling at me before.
Can we...come in?
He said nervously. I looked at him confused then saw jhope smiling like a sunshine behind him. But i just looked down moving away from the way, letting them enter.

Umm..strawberry...r u upset with us? For the earlier incident?
Jin oppa said. But i remained silent ignoring his question.
Yuniieee....plz don't be mad at us....we- we're sorryyy....
Hobi oppa said in a cute voice. I closed my eyes trying to resist their puppy eyes but failed.

Ok ok finee...but-
I was cut by their scream and hobi oppa carried me instance and started spinning me. R they that much happy? I thought and laughed at their reaction
But oppaa...u have to promise me....that u will take me to ice cream treat tomorrow and there's NO turning back. Or i will again not talk to u.
I said and pouted.

Aigoo~~ ok my cute siss. U will go. R u ok if only tae goes with u?
Jin oppa said and nodded smiling widely. After some time, they left and told me to go downstairs for dinner. I abided and went to the dining room to see everyone present there. They smiled widely which i gladly returned.

We were eating peacefully until joon oppa spoke
Yunnie...we have something to tell u
What is it oppa?
I asked looking at him
U will be home schooled from now on
He said making my eyes wide
Whyy!?
Not like i want to go to school, bit still. He sighed and looked at me.
Cuz we won't be able to go to school and we'll be quite busy this week. So until mom and dad comes...u will have to bear it.
Namjoon oppa said making me nod

Then jimin oppa spoke
And we also know that u don't want to go...
I looked at him and smiled nervously.
Don't worry sis. We won't let anyone hurt u...
Jungkook oppa said side hugging me and i felt calm.
Oh! Btw...yunnie...mom and dad are coming after 4 days. And after that-
Taehyung oppa brightly said and motioned an airplane and i got what he meant.

Means we will go to hong kong after thaaatt!!!
I said excitedly and they chuckled slightly. I was really happy thinking about this and i forgot almost every problems i was going through. I became excited and impatient as well.

But little did they know how their life is gonna take a huge turn after this....

---
End of chapter 31

Yo my skittles! Make ur Popcorn, sprite and bed readyyy. Cuz the drama is about to startttt!!! I can't wait for the real action!

And did u just see that film out mv!!! Fstdogbhyhttgtgdgj8hfewsxb

Oh i hv smth fr u😂😂

Borahaee
💜💜💜