44.

T𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Man fuck law school. Shit I take that back because I need it.

I'm going back today after a long break. Niggas finna act like I'm doing a qna and start asking hella questions.

It was 6am and I got out of bed but Hakeem just gripped his arms around me tighter.

"Where you going?" He asked all sleepy.

"Nigga I got to go to school" I said waving him off.

"Nah you staying" he said kissing my neck.

"Hakeem I've been gone for over two months i gotta go" I said getting out of bed.

He mumbled some words and turned over and got comfortable all over again.

I checked on Jeniya to make sure she was safe and asleep and she was sleeping calmly. I went to the shower and did my hygiene and because it was a hot day I put on some grey sweatshorts and a white oversized top with my white forces.

My phone pinged and a message came through as I got into the car.

Hakeem🥰
Enjoy yo day🙄

This niggas crazy, he can't ever just be nice he gotta add abit of meany shit in it. I rolled my eyes and like the message.

Answer my shit, what the fuck is a liked message.

My bad, thanks boo 😒

I hopped into my car and started playing my music. The sun was shining so of course this melanin was popping off. I took some snaps and posted them on my Instagram while getting near to my school. Before I got in I check my Instagram because I had a few minutes to spare.

@officalzino replied to your story... you fine😍
@theyluvkayla replied to your story...that's my bestie😩🤍
@hak33m replied to your story.... why you pout yo lips like that.

I swear he's always hating he's just bored for real. I left him on read and took my keys out of ignition and locked my car door.

"Welcome back Tee we have been waiting for you to come back, we are so happy to see you safe and well" said the front lady. I raised my eyebrow and said thank you in a very cautious tone. Because I swear she was the same woman getting a little bit too big for her boots on my first day.

I walked into the halls and immediately started thinking about Jaliyah confronting me and by her locker there were hella pics, flowers and tributes to her by her locker.

Jaliyah weren't even a law student but imma keep it moving.

"Congrats on yo offer for the scholarship" somebody said walking past me. First of all I don't even know how they found out so I stopped the person.

"How you know" I said.

"Only three people got chosen an you did" he said.

So not only haven't I told Hakeem but this shit is exclusive, my ass finna take that plane and go.

I walked into the lecture room and seen some other teacher that wasn't my dad. I was hella confused so I just went and sat at my seat as class was already starting.

"Welcome back class, it's a great honour to meet you all, especially you Tee after all the event that occurred" he said. I flashed a stiff smile because I ain't know who he is.

"I'm Professor Cunning, I will be your new professor as your previous professor urgently left" at this i mugged him and started to think where the heck he at. I raised my hand up and asked.

"Where is he?"

"It is a very personal matter that I am afraid I can't discuss but he is in better hands" he said. I rolled my eyes and opened my books as he said, "please all get your Contract Law books out and then at the end of the lesson I would like to speak to the 3 people who got chosen for the scholarships"

𝙷𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tees rude ass be leaving me on read all the fucking time like I won't pop her ass.

"Daddy can we go to Chuck E Cheese" Jeniya said walking over to me.

"Sure baby, we gon go soon" I said telling Alexa to play my music. Jeniyas head was hopping like she enjoyed it, thats my baby.

I forgot to even ask Tee what she wanted to tell me but she had school today. She don't even live at her house no mo she practically live with me and Jeniya, I don't know what her mama think about it, but respectfully I don't care cuh she staying with me.

I checked my phone because it pinged.

Tee.

Tell me why my dad ain't my teacher no mo????

What you mean?

I mean my dad is gone gone, like the dead beat he is...

Aight chill no need to get aggy.

Shut the fuck up❤️

Get off my phone

Random but......Fuck you got my name as on yo phone?

Tee.

Yeah....

No bitch that's what you saved as..

I know you mofuckin lyin
Nigga you best heart me right the fuck now

Tee🙄.
that's it I ain't changing shit.
Now good fucking bye, I'm going chuk E cheese with Jeniya and DayDay.

Maybe I do need to change her shit but imma do that later.

I wasn't about to walk up in there without my right hand man DayDay.

Before I called him Jeniya said, "can DayDay come" with her puppy eyes. I swear her and him like best friends, it's cute. I called him to pull up and in two minutes he was here, but this nigga was out of breathe like he was running.

"You better mother fucking pat yo head you sweating like a motherfucker" I said letting him in.

Then he said breathing heavy.

"You drown or some shit?" I asked

"They on yo ass again, not only you woe, Jeniya and Tee, they want all of yall."