What was never mine can't be missed

At least today was Thursday I suppose, two more days until the weekend, and Max was meeting me this afternoon in the park to tutor me on poetry. I was going to try and get to know him better as this morning, it suddenly dawned on me that I had carelessly let myself like a guy without knowing a thing about him. The thought of being alone in the park with Max made me smile, I quickly dispelled the thought though, remembering at some point I was going to have to break it off with him because of the whole league and reputations thing. Sometimes life sucked, but hey, what was never mine, can't be missed right! Max had never been mine... Had he?

I parked my VW and stepped into school, coffee in hand. 

'ANGEL!' ahhhh the relaxing sound of someone yelling at you as you step outta your car (NOT)

'Geez Richard, not even a nice "good morning?"' remember the ex boyfriend of mine I told Stacey about in the start of the story? No? Well he was the one that I told Stacey was small in the game... catching on now?

'Angel, cut the bullshit! How the HELL did you find out about me being small?!'

'Oh my dearest Richard. We girls have our ways, you'd think you would have figured that out by now! Now if you'll excuse me, I have more important people to see than your sorry ass'

'My sorry ass? MY SORRY ASS?! IN A MINUTE WE'LL SEE WHO'S ASS IS SORRY!!!!' Richard walked up and put his face in mine, murder in his eyes.

'What? You gonna hit a girl Richard? 'Cos I heard that people get done for that and there is no shortage of witnesses here' At this Richard backed off slightly, but then he did something shocking. He walked right up and crushed his lips to mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth. Before I could do anything, he broke off.

'See that? You were, are and always will be mine, pity your not good enough for me.'

'Ew you freak!' I walked up to him and slapped him across the face, leaving a bright red hand print across his cheek.

I walked off to see the crowd that had gathered slowly dispersing, giggling at Richard being beaten up by a girl.