Chapter 54: Molly Sam Courtney Maisie Shopoing Trip

Photo: Maisie is brown hair Courtney blonde hair and Sam is the boy in the top corner..

Molly's POV...
I felt sorry for Maisie yesterday Daniel was winding her up she didn't come to the house party after she stayed at bowling then went to Courtney's house after I walked downstairs and Maisie walked in I said hello baby I like that jumper she said it's Courtneys today is Wednesday and it's the only day Maisie has off college and obviously she has Saturday and Sunday off me and Maisie are going shopping Sam is coming I am good friends with his mum..

Maisie's POV...
Courtney and Sam are off today too Tyler doesn't have any days off on Wednesday he plays football with Robbie and everyone I walked upstairs to see Olivia fast asleep in my mums room in her cot I walked into my room had a shower and my phone rang I said hello it was Tyler he said hi where are you today I said I told you I don't come in in Wednesday me Courtney and Sam don't he said ok see you tomorrow I said see you and he hung up I walked downstairs my mum was in the car Alex my dad is looking after Lola today I got 100 pound out of my money bank in my secret place I have 1 thousand pound in their I have saved money since I was 11 I ran to my mums car and we set off to pick up Courtney and Sam...