XXV. Sunday Madness

Start from the beginning

𝐰𝐲𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩

𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐲?

𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚
𝐝𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝐬𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐢 𝐢'𝐥𝐥
𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐧 𝐨𝐤

𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

"Onest, what's that on your neck? Did you get hurt?" Sasha asked, touching me and I smack her hand away.

"Don't touch me." I told her.

"What happen to your neck? Did you get into an altercation and not tell me?" My mom asked quickly and I smack my lips.

A nigga can't even have a hickey peacefully without my mom assuming I'm hurt. And Sasha just can't mind her damn business.

"I didn't get into anything ma. It's nothing at all." I told her, not wanting to tell business.

"Oooh, that's a hickey." Sasha continued, touching me again. I hit her hand then mugged her.

Fuck is she touching me for with her nasty ass.

"Onest, have a whole hickey on his neck. And your talking about me being grown." She scoffed, shaking her head.

"A hickey O? You couldn't cover it." My mom said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I obviously didn't for a reason. And ion know if you forgot, but I'm grown Sasha. Your not, so mind your business." I told her and she roll her eyes.

"I'm not minding my business since Moesha think your better than us and it's annoying." She said, rolling her neck.

"Little girl, calm yourself down. You getting a little too bold over there." My mom butted in, Sasha scoffing again.

"I'm not getting bold, I'm just telling it how it is. You always say Onest is better than us, but he's not really not though."

"Aight, so since were not minding our own business. Let's just put everything out there shall we." I remarked, getting tired of her.

"I caught Sasha having sex with a dude at the house. Turns out he had just turned twenty-two and she lied about her age and told him she was nineteen. You wanna mind your business now?" I asked, looking at Sasha who mugged me.

Yeah, she didn't like that shit I can see.

"You did what?" My mom asked leaning forward. I smirk, crossing my arms and leaning back.

"It was nothing." Sasha said and I shook my head.

"It must've been something cause when I ran into ole boy again, he was scared. You know he thought I was going to call the cops on him cause he was doing it with a minor. But, I told him I wasn't." I continued, not even caring anymore. She hit my chest and I let out a sigh.