8

This stories not back officially but I'll update it on occasion until it's my main focus again.

Wanda's magic swirled around my body and I was lifted out with ease.

"Thanks," I chuckled, still staring at the red wisps in awe. It was so pretty.

"I don't think they are going to wake up for a while," Natasha said, after slapping Clint in the face.

"You know what we should do?" Wanda smiled as she reached into Tony's pocket.

"SHOPPING SPREE." She whisper-yelled pulling out his wallet. I laughed at her overly excited face.

"Are you sure it's ok to just take his wallet, won't he get mad," I asked.

"He won't even notice, no matter how much we spend it wouldn't even make a dent," Nat said obviously liking the plan. I shrugged well as long as he won't mind, hopefully, we don't get in trouble.

"Tony won't mind if we borrow a car," Natasha smirked as we got to the parking garage. It was the middle of the afternoon and we were casually "borrowing" Tony's money and car.

"Which should we use?" I asked. There were so many I couldn't pick just one. He had a car in basically every color except pink.

"Time to go shopping," Wanda yelled. I laughed at how hyper she was. She seemed so different from when we first met. Maybe she's getting comfortable with me.

-THE MALL-

"Is it just me or now that we have Tony's money everything looks so good," Wanda smirked. Natasha laughed. 

"Yeah I'm thinking I need more clothes," She said.

"Omg," I said face-palming. Even if I did resist they'd probably tell me I was overreacting. Hopefully, he doesn't get too mad at us. 

...At this point, it is what it is.

"Well, I guess there's only one thing to do now that we arrived, "I said speaking up from behind the two. 

"SHOP," We all yelled, not caring about the weird looks we got from the other people in the mall. 

It felt good to be able to relax with people my own age. My friends are always trying to set me up on dates so I won't be lonely but I never wanted to get into a relationship with anyone other than my soulmate. Turns out I got multiple, fun surprise.

"LIA, look this would be so cute on you," Wanda squealed pulling me into a store. She held up a sweater crop top. It was sorta see-through but other than that it was really cute, taking the shirt from her I went into the changing rooms to try it on.

 It was sorta see-through but other than that it was really cute, taking the shirt from her I went into the changing rooms to try it on

As I walked out I did a little spin, "Yeah I think I like it."