Chapter 40

Lucy's p.o.v

"How long do you think we have before we become millionaires?" Kai asked me.

"I think we have a long road ahead of us. We need lots of experience, marketing and at least one person who has a university degree. Otherwise, no one will take us seriously. Those two interviews Ace set up for me went cold. No one has called me back. I think we can assume I didn't pass. Let's hope this next one.." I sighed.

"Hey! Let's not get discouraged yet. We just need to keep working smart and we will eventually get there." Ace grinned and he tapped Kai's back. "Why are you in a hurry?"

Kai turned his head away. "Just because.."

Suddenly the front door slammed open. Francy's friend Remi showed up in the living room.

"I'm here Francy!" -she yelled- "Oh hi. I didn't know you were here at all." She smiled at us and then Francy showed up from the kitchen.

"Oh you're here. You didn't know they would be here right?" Francy smiled.

"Not at all. I'm here for the thing we said we're going to do." Remi added.

"Right. The thing." Francy nodded.

"What are you guys doing?" Ace asked.

"Oh um.." Remi cleared her throat. "Tea. We are making tea."

There was instant silence in the room.

"But um ..not like normal tea...we are um.. using dry ingredients and then packing them separately and making tea..bags. teabags." She continued explaining, making her way across the room to grab Francy and start pulling her to the kitchen.

"We would invite you but..I guess guys don't like that.." She wrapped it up.

"Yeah we're not into that." Ace added.

"I'm into that." Kai blurted out. "I would be fine joining you."

I glanced at Kai. I guess he knew when to take action.

"I'm fine with that too. Sounds interesting." I smiled.

"You're making tea? I want to join as well." Rehan put his phone away.

Ace looked at Kai and Rehan and then me. "Oh. I didn't know you all were into that."

I tried not to laugh. If only he knew. Well this was a good chance to get to talk to Francy.

Francy and Remi stood there confused and then they smiled awkwardly running in the kitchen.

Francy's p.o.v

We ran back into the kitchen freaking out.

"Tea!? Making tea! Damn it Remi." I freaked out.

"I panicked. I had no idea they would go along with it." Remi tried to calm me down. She sat me on a chair. "I'll handle this. You just keep it together in front of your brothers."

I nodded.

"Here is what we are going to do..." She told me.