𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕.

Y/N's POV

I found myself standing on the Training Corps' grounds.

"Y/n."

I turned to my side to see Eren. He looked like how he was when he was in training, and I did too, both of us younger than how we were in the present.

"Eren?"

"Let's talk."

I nodded and just walked with him, following wherever he would lead me to.

"Do you remember training? You had a martial arts style like Annie that made me all sore and ache."

I smiled. "Yeah... I remember. But you asked for it, because you were curious about my technique."

"I still don't know what it fully is. Mind explaining?"

"My martial arts technique is a mix of acrobatics and self defense. Acrobatics was a form of 'dance' passed down in the Tybur family."

"I see... That's really interesting. Let's continue."

We then arrived at the top of Wall Rose.

"Can you recognize all of these places?" Eren asked.

"Yeah... This is where we officially revealed that we were traitors... Reiner, Bertholdt, and I, I mean..."

"Do you still feel guilty for it?"

"I really do. But in my head that time, all I could think about was getting back home and my mission. Nothing else. I let that cloud and take over my mindset, but..."

"Is that why only Reiner and Bertholdt turned into their Titans that day? Because you didn't want to add more guilt to the extreme amount you already felt?"

"Yes... That's correct..."

"Let's move on."

Why was he showing me all of these places? Was it to make me feel absolute guilt? Like a punishment?

"Shiganshina District..."

"You didn't participate in this war either. Only Bertholdt, Reiner, and Zeke. Same reason?"

"Yes. I absolutely couldn't bear fighting you guys. Because then I would really feel like you hated me and saw me as an enemy."

We arrived at the internment zone, all destroyed due to Paradis' troops.

"I'm sorry for wrecking your hometown like this," Eren apologized.

"You shouldn't... apologize... Because we breached the wall and wrecked your hometown first... And it was in a more brutal way since people actually got eaten... I understand it was just revenge."

As we transitioned to different places, I noticed Eren and I getting older. His hair was tied in a bun like before, and my hair was looking like how it did now. Our appearances were changing, matching the timeline.

"This is..." I found myself standing on the ground with thousands, or even millions of Colossal Titan footprints, only leaving their traces behind, and nothing else.