/𝘛 𝘞 𝘌 𝘕 𝘛 𝘠 𝘕 𝘐 𝘕 𝘌- 𝘉 𝘓 𝘈 𝘊 𝘒/

BLACK'S BREAK-IN

Morgana frowned deeply as every student of every houses were ordered to sleep in sleeping bags in the great hall. She and all the other prefects walked over to Dumbledore, who was giving them instructions on what to do.

When he was done with the three houses, he looked at the Slytherin prefects and almost paled at the look Morgana was giving him. "How did he manage to come in and escape, headmaster?" She asked, glaring at him.

Dumbledore gave a smile in return, "We're trying to figure that out, miss Gaunt." He said and started talking to the 5th year Slytherin prefects. When he was done with them, he looked at Morgana and Leo, "Now, miss Gaunt and mister Malfoy, you two shall be patrolling by the Astronomy tower. GoodNight." He said and left.

♥︎

As Morgana and Leo were patrolling the Astronomy tower, Morgana's mirror heated up. "I'll be right back." murmured Morgana as she walked away.

She pulled out her mirror that she had shrunk in her pocket and un-shrunk it, then answered it. 

"Sal told me what happened. Are you alright?" Tom immediately asked, worry evident in his voice and face.

Morgana gave a half-smile at the fact that his first question was to ask if she was alright. "I'm fine, Marvolo. He's not coming for me, anyways."

He pursed his lips and looked away. "Right?" Morgana asked, suspicion evident in her voice.

Her older cousin sighed and looked back at her, "That's the thing, Belladona. I don't know if he's after you. There's just no way that he's after Potter."

"But nobody knows we're related except the Malfoys."

"That may not be why he's after you." Tom replied, "You're a descendant of Salazar Slytherin himself. Pureblood, blood purity beliefs, Slytherin, etc. everything that Sirius Black hated. He was a blood traitor, first Black to be in Gryffindor, and much more."

Morgana frowned, making Tom frown as well. "So..Sirius Black's after me?"

"I've got no idea, Belladona." He replied and sighed. "But remember: you're more powerful than the whole Black family combined and much more dangerous than a simple mass murderer."

"Thanks, I guess?"

Tom laughed, making her join in. "Stay safe. I'll owl you tommorow, goodnight."

"Night."

She sighed as the mirror no longer showed Tom. She shrunk it and put it in her pocket, then walked to where Leo was at. "Anything?"

Leo shook his head, "No sign of Black. Nothing."

Morgana groaned. "Isn't he your cousin or something?"

"Yeah, he's my mother's cousin. Huge rebel he was, said mum." mused Leo.

She hummed as they started patrolling again.