Smiling Titan x Reader (Requested)

Requested by LadyGhiraher125! Sorry, it's short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o O o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaos filled Shiganshina. No one expected Wall Maria to break, not even you. You were lost, running around to find an escape.

"I won't leave you, mom!" 

You stopped in your tracks and looked for the sound of that voice. It sounded so very familiar to you. Eren... Mikasa... and Mrs. Carla Jaeger.

You ran to their direction, helping them lift up the debris that fell on Carla. You tried your best to help, no matter how weak you felt.

"(y/n)-chan, please look after my children for me." She says.

"P-please, don't say that. We'll help you get out. Hannes, help!" You say.

Eren and Mikasa turn around to see Hannes. Carla told him to bring all three of you to safety, but Hannes wouldn't listen just yet.

Don't take me so lightly, Carla." He says, running towards a titan.

That titan... who had a smile on his face.

But Hannes couldn't bring it down, he retreated. He grabbed Eren and Mikasa with you following from behind, sad to leave Carla behind.

The titan took her, biting her head off. Eren screamed in agony, but you suddenly realized, you stopped running with Hannes. 

Why... did you stop?

The titan moved closer towards your form, you could feel it's presence behind you. You didn't do anything to escape, you stood still and waited.

"(y/n)-chan! Run!" Eren yells.

But nothing happens. You choked, tears threatening to fall out but they didn't. You felt it's giant hand wrap around your body, ready to eat you.

At least when you die, it would be last thing to ever hold you like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o O o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, I had no idea how to do this but I tried. Sorry, it sucks, I know.