2

Kyle's heart began pounding as he opened up twitter and went into messages, seeing Johnnie's message. He smiled widely, biting his lip gently.

@johnnieguilbert: Hey Kyle :3

@kyledavidhall: omg... Uh... How did you get my twitter?

@johnnieguilbert: I have my ways... Haha jk your friends were spamming my insta to message you

@kyledavidhall: Oh... I'm sorry if they bothered you...

@johnnieguilbert: it's fine, I'm glad I found you

@johnnieguilbert: uh... Anyways... What's up?

@kyledavidhall: just in my room, bored af

@johnnieguilbert: I'm bored too, but I have to be with Bryan ugh

@kyledavidhall: what's wrong with Bryan?

@johnnieguilbert: you have NO idea how annoying he is

@kyledavidhall: lol nooo

@johnnieguilbert: ... Do you have skype?

@kyledavidhall: yeah...

@johnnieguilbert: Wanna skype?

@kyledavidhall: totally

@johnnieguilbert: let me guess your skype name is... KYLEDAVIDHALL

@kyledavidhall: bingo

@johnnieguilbert: well, when you get a weird request from some dude @johnnieguilbert you should totally accept it

@kyledavidhall: will do

Moments after kyle gets a request on skype, surely with the username of @johnnieguilbert. He accepted as Johnnie sloped him immediately. Kyle panicked, not only because of what to say or how to start a conversation, but also because if his dad starts yelling again. Kyle took a deep breath and answered the skype. He saw Johnnie up front and part if Bryan in the back ground.

"Hey Kyle! You answered!" He said with a squeal, his voice cracking cutely as usual.

"Hey johnnie, and Bryan" he said with a smile, seeing Bryan wave in the background.

"Johnnie who is that?" Bryan asked, going up towards the screen with a smirk.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Kyle blushed madly at Bryan's comment.

"Bryan go back to your side of the room" Johnnie said, blushing also. What did that mean?

After a whole of sky ping and talking about random shit, it was late and they had to go. Thankfully, Kyle's dad didn't make a peep during the Skype call. Kyle yawned and decided to go to sleep for the night, tired from Warped Tour all day and talking to Johnnie all night. Before he fell into a deep sleep he heard his phone go off. It was a notification on twitter from Johnnie.

@johnnieguilbert: goodnight xo

Kyle smiled as he messages back;

@kyledavidhall: goodnight xo