36. Everything

Mulai dari awal

"Hey," Delilah cut him off, "Zach has changed so much since he graduated Hogwarts and accepted himself, he's a great man."

George and Fred both gave her weird looks, "You know him?"

"I set them up," Delilah stated, crossing her arms over her chest. "Zach's great for Lee."

"No, he's not!" Fred yelled, but Lee immediately shut him up.

"You don't get to decide that!" Lee yelled, finally turning to face Fred. "You don't get to decide who I date or don't date! You threw that privilege away when you threw me away!"

Fred looked down at Lee, his eyes pained, "Lee, what are you—?"

"Two months!" Lee yelled, holding up two fingers. "Two fucking months, Fred, I gave you absolutely everything I had! I gave you my time, my effort, my love, my heart! I even bought a fucking stand-mixer because you said you always wanted one! I did that for you! You made me believe you loved me too, Fred, but you didn't! You used me! I was just your fucking pawn to determine your own self-confusion! Do you have any idea how much that fucking hurt?!"

Lee had taken multiple steps towards Fred during his speech, and his finger jabbed into Freds blue t-shirt for emphasis.

Freds eyes began watering, and Delilah knew Lee was crying too. His voice was shaking and quivering, and his chest was heaving.

Lee slapped Freds chest, "Answer me, you fucking prick!"

Fred didn't say anything, barely flinching as Lee continued to slap his chest over and over again.

"I'm not even good enough for an explanation?! Huh?! Why, Fred?! Why fucking use me?! All I wanted was for you to fucking want me back! I loved you, Fred! I gave you everything I had, because I fucking loved you!"

Freds jaw clenched, "Y-you love me?"

"Loved," Lee corrected, his eyes now cold, tears still poured out of them, but Lee wasn't phased. "You're nothing to me now."

Lee stepped back from Fred, both of their hands shaking as tears rolled down their faces.

Delilah and George took steps back, feeling like they should leave them alone, but Delilah wanted to be there for Lee when it was over.

"I hate you," Lee whispered, staring straight into Freds eyes.

Fred went pale. His eyelids beginning to blink rapidly, tears dropping out with every blink. His lips parted as his hazel eyes flicked desperately between Lees brown ones.

"W-what?" Fred finally stuttered out, he took a step closer to Lee, making the man step back. "No, Lee, please—"

"I gave you my heart, Fred Weasley, and since you're a heartless dick, you took it for granted," Lee snarled, "You used it, you spat on it, and you threw it away. I'll never forgive you for that."

Lee turned around, going to walk away but Fred wrapped his hand around his wrist, pulling him into his chest and smashing their lips together.

Delilah heard Fred whimpering as he kissed Lee, desperately trying to show him that he wanted him back. His other hand went to Lees cheek, keeping him as close as possible.

Delilahs hand flew to her mouth, her eyes widening in shock as Fred kissed Lee with everything he had. George pressed his lips into a line, pressing his hands together and rubbing them in anticipation.

But any hope Fred Weasley had when Lee Jordan had kissed him back for a split second had fallen when Lee pushed him away.

"It's too late!" Lee sobbed, wiping his cheeks harshly. "You had me, but it wasn't enough then, so why is it enough now? Because I found someone else?! No, I deserve better than you!"