twenty nine

۵ Happy Valentines Day ۵

Josie's pov

Today is Valentine's Day, the day of love. Seb asked me in the beginning of the month if I'd be his valentine this head and I said yes. Lizzie was coming over to help me get changed. Chris was over for lunch and stayed.

"Your bestie is here to help" Lizzie yelled as she walked into my room. "What's this?" Lizzie asked looking at Chris and I confused.

"This is our annual hubby and wife lunch date for Valentine's" Chris said and Lizzie flipped me off. We just laughed. We were going out for dinner and something else that Sebastian won't tell me nor Chris.

Lizzie raided my closest and we went through 20 outfit changes. "Liz seb is gonna pick her up in 2 hours" chris said as he looked at his watch. Plus he's right, he's going to pick me up at 7 for dinner.

We settled on a black dress with white polka dots. We decided to wear nude heels and put my hair up in a ponytail. I got a grey cardigan to bring along incase it got cold. Once I was already Lizzie looked so proud.

Then we heard a knock on the door. We all exchanged confused looks. I opened the door and saw seb. "Hey you" I said hugging and letting him in.

"Ahh a gentleman I see" Lizzie said and the sun seb gave a confused look as he saw them both here. "Okay we're gonna go, Lizzie lock up for me" I said looking at her and she said "I don't have a key remember" Lizzie said and Chris looked at her like come on.

"Lizzie you took it back" I said tossing her keys at her. "But I didn't get a picture" she said pouting her face at us. "I promise to send you one" seb said as we left my apartment giggling.

He opened the door for me and we drove to one of our favorite restaurants. We both ordered some pasta because are fancy. "Alright pose for Liz because she won't stop calling" seb said as he showed his phone ringing with the contact name Liz.

I held up the pasta plate and smiled big. "So Liszt can stop calling cheese" I said and smiled as he snapped the photo. It came out pretty cute. "My new screen saver" he said and I looked at him like no.

We sent her the photo and got back to our dinner. After dinner, we got back in his car and drove around to see the city lights. "We are making one more stop" he said and I looked at him confused. It was almost 12:30 in the morning.

We stopped at target. "Why are we here" I asked looking at him as we got out the car. It was getting windy so I held my arms to keep me warm. "You will see" he said and put his jacket over my shoulders and I looked him confused. "Seb take your jacket it's freezing" I said and he nodded his hand no and hugged me from behind as we walked into the store.

He closed my eyes and walked to an isle. He removed his hands we were in the movie section. "Pick three movies to watch" he said and I smiled and gave him a quick peck on his lips. We each picked one movie. He picked the notebook, I chose Rush Hour 2. We both compromised on the last movie which is she's the man.

We picked up some snacks in the food isle and started walking to the cashier. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the clothes section for men. He held up a pair of pajama bottom to my waist and checked to see if it fits.

"Matching pajamas because we are adorable" he said and flung them over his shoulder and did a model walk. I giggled following behind him. Saw him walking in front of me made me so happy. I want to spend the rest of my life with him, truly.

I tried paying for the stuff since he bought dinner but he grabbed my card out of hand and handed the cashier his card instead. "Seriously" I said looking at him crossing my arms with his jacket still on my shoulders. He grabbed the bag and walked out. I walked to the car with my arms crossed.

"Seriously your cute mad but I wasn't gonna make you pay" he said putting the bags in the trunk. "But you paid for dinner you haven't let me pay at all tonight" I said still crossing my arms. "That's because your a princess, my princess" he said closing the trunk and giving me a kiss.

"Your lucky your so darn cute Sebastian Stan" I said as we pulled apart and chuckled as I shook my head. We got back into the car and drove back to my place. We watched one movie and it ended around 1:20 in the morning.

"your staying the night right?" I asked as I looked at him as we sat on the couch. "If you want me to" he said I smiled and nodded yes and he said okay then. "Should we watch another movie or go to bed? It's almost 1:30" he said checking his watch.

I smirk grew upon my face and I said bed. He nodded his head okay. He turned the tv off and put the bowl of popcorn back in the kitchen. "Oh wait before we go to bed open this" he said grabbing a red box out his jacket. "One how did I not feel that when I wore your jacket and two we promised no gifts" I said looking at him as he sat down next to me on the couch.

"I know we promised no gifts but I had to" he said with a smile hoping it'd be okay. I opened it and it was a beautiful silver bracelet with diamonds on it. "Seb, I love it thank you" I said as I closed the box and set it on the coffee table all while making a puppy dog eyes with a smile.

"Your welcome darlin" he said with a smile on his face knowing he succeed on the gift. "Well now you can get your gift" I said smiling a met him, he acted surprised. "Thought we promised to get no gifts" he said and I looked at like seriously.

"I know we did but your my baby so I have to" I said mocking him and he gave a small chuckle. "Well I mean I guess" he said with a sigh and I giggled at him. "Close your eyes" I said and he did so. I got up and sat on his lap and told him to open it. "Ta-da my gift to you is presence" I said with a smile.

"The best gift I could ever ask for" he said leaning to kiss me with a smile. "No but seriously I'm all your tonight have fun" I said with a smirk as we pulled apart. He grew a smirk on his face. "Don't mind if I do"he said and picked me up and walked into the room. I giggled as I could see where this was going and I'm so glad it is.

end of chapter.