#36.5 Truth Or Truth Pt. 2 *Michael Clifford*

*Michael's POV*

        I grinned as I killed, yet again, another zombie. My eyes flickered to (Y/N)'s screen, a small smile creeping onto my face as I saw her kill one as well. After a few more minutes of zombie slaying, I heard her groan, her controller plopping onto the ground.

        "I'm bored," she whined, a small sigh escaping her lips. 

        I paused the game and turned toward her, a questioning look on my face. "Well, what d'you wanna do then?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. I smiled as she shrugged cutely while turning her head to look at me, her lips forming an adorable pout. I wracked my brains for something to do, and smiled widely when I thought of something. "Truth or Truth?" I blurted out, a mischievous smile on my face.

        I watched as she cocked her head to the side, her eyebrows raised, "Isn't it Truth or Dare?" She turned onto her side as she asked, Propping her head up with her elbow.

        I sighed, turning my head toward her and placing my head on my elbow as well, "Yea, but to do a dare you'd have to move, and I don't really feel like moving."

        I watched as she nodded in agreement, a small smile gracing her lips, "True. So I guess I pick Truth."

        I smirked, practically bursting with excitement. "Who was your first kiss?" I asked, both eager and afraid for her answer. I've had a crush on her forever, and this question has been plaguing me for ages. I watched curiously as she rolled onto her back, covering her bright red face with her hands. My eyes widened as I realized why she had reacted that way, a massive blush dusting my cheeks and neck. 

        "No way. You haven't been kissed yet," I whispered, shocked that someone as amazing as her had never been kissed. She shook her head, not moving her hands from her face. I felt myself move toward her, one thought dominating over every other one coursing through my head. 

        I want to be her first kiss. 

        I quickly placed my arms and legs on either side of her, my body acting on it's own accord. By the time I had fully registered what had happened, she cracked her fingers open slightly, her eyes just barely peeping through.

        I blushed a deeper crimson, shifting my weight to my left hand to free my right, raising it up to gently remove her hands from her face. I stared, mesmerized, into her eyes, unconsciously leaning forward. I snapped out of my daze as my lips just barely brushed hers, both of our eyes widening. I began to panic. 

        What if she doesn't want to kiss me? What if she doesn't even like me that way? Is she's weirded out? Aw man she's totally weirded ou-- 

        My thoughts were interrupted as she leaned forward, her lips connecting with mine. I felt my face grow hot, my eyes opened wide in shock. After a few moments, she pulled away, the both of us breathing heavily. What the heck just happened?

        "Why?" she asked, her head cocked to the side adorably.

         I felt another wave of heat rush to my face. Shrugging, I looked away, suddenly feeling shy. "I didn't want your first kiss go to a total douche and... I wanted to be your first because..." I took a deep breath. Was I really going to do this? Admit to my best friend of forever that I love her? "because I love you." Yup, I guess I am. "I have for ages and haven't mustered up the courage to tell you 'til now and... yea." I held my breath as I waited for her answer, feeling incredibly nervous. I watched as a large smile blossomed on her face, the corners of her eyes crinkling adorably. 

        "I love you too Mikey," she confessed cutely, her face flushed red.

        I let out a sigh of relief, the tension in my muscles relaxing, "Thank god. It would've been super awkward if you didn't."

        She giggled, her arms wrapping around my neck as she leaned forward, her lips pressing against mine. I could definitely get used to this.