2.

I finally got home, it felt like I was walking forever, though it was only a 10 minute walk. Being alone now just felt boring, before it was a relief to be alone, but now, after today, every second felt blank. I slumped on my sofa, and sighed, wishing wilbur was with me. He was way much kinder and funnier than I had expected, I mean I knew he was a nice person but I never expected this! My phone pinged, I groaned thinking it was my brother complaining about the way we set his computer up, it wasn't though.

W = wilbur
Y = you
Y/u = your user
*on text *
W: hey Y/n, it's wilbur!:)
Y: hey wil! I had fun tonight!
W: me too! Usually I just take photos with my fans but I thought you were cool and different!:)
Y: thankyou! Your really cool too, I feel like were gonna be good friends!:)
W: yeah, me too!:)
Y: hey, tomorrow do you wanna maybe meet up?
W: Yeah! I know this great cafe near my house!
Y: it's a plan then!:)
W: yup!
W: can I add you on discord? I wanna tell you all about the cafe and we can play Minecraft while we talk if you want?:)
Y: Yeah ofc!! My discord is Y/u

I felt alive again, I changed into some new, dry clothes and joined the call with wilbur. "Hello?"i said, seeing if he was there. I heard wilburs voice through my headphones "hello!" He said. "What do you wanna play?" He hummed. "Hmmm, I like to do challenges and modded stuff!" I exclaimed. "Well have you seen my series where you get a different item in your inventory every minute (sorry if that's wrong I have a memory like ranboos)?" Wilbur asked. "Yeah! I loved it! Oh my gosh can we do that?" I asked. "Yes of course! Maybe we will get milo 3.0?" He said excitedly. "Yes!" I shouted, not realising how loud I was being. Wilbur giggled at me. "Okay, I've invited you" he said. "Thankyou, I'll join now!" I said. I joined the game and I was stood on a block of bedrock, I couldn't see wilbur though! "Where are you?" I questioned. I turned my character around and wilburs character was staring me in the face. "AHH!" I screamed. Wilbur laughed at me, I giggled too. "Your an idiot Y/n" he laughed. "Ah I guess we'll be the greatest of friends then!" I replied. "Yes I guess so" he giggled. We played for hours on end, giggling and having fun. "MILO!" I screamed as I got the same fish from wilburs video. "YEAHHH MILO!!" Wilbur screamed. We both laughed at our stupidness. "Hang on there's someone at my door telling me to be quite" said wilbur. "Okay" I giggled. I could still hear him slightly through the headset. "Yeah no I'm just having fun with my friend" he said "okay ill try keep it down but no promises, she can be a right idiot sometimes ( btw this is in a nice way not in a mean way, like how he said you were an idiot earlier)" I giggled. I heard him stroll back upstairs and he put his headset on. "Sorry about that! Don't know how the hell my neighbour heard me through the walls!" He said. "Dunno, walls are probably thin or somethinglike that" I said. I was getting tired, and I felt a headache coming on, I didn't want to stop talking to wilbur though! I was having so much fun, I didn't want it to end. "Hey um wil, can we facetime? I'm starting to get a headache but I don't wanna stop speaking to you, if that's okay of course!" I asked. "Yeah of course, I'll turn off my computer and I'll ring you in minute!" He said. "Okay" I said and logged off Minecraft, I took a bite out of my sandwich and turned my computer off. I took off my headset and went to the living room, bringing my phone with me. I slumped onto the sofa, I felt the cold City air creep into the room through the window. I shivered, went and shut the window then grabbed a blanket I allways kept downstairs and snuggled up on the sofa. A minute later my phone rang, it was Wilbur. I picked up the phone and said "Hey wilbur!" "Hey y/n" he said, I smiled, I don't know why but I did. "I like being on a facetime, ya know so I can see how you react to what I say, I'm an otherthinker if you couldn't tell allready!" I said giggling. "Hey don't worry, I do it all the time!" He said and giggled. We talked for hours and hours, it was amazing. I looked at the time. 4am. "Wil did you realise the time?" I asked in shock. No reply... "wil?" I asked again. No reply... I looked up at the screen, getting worried. He had fell asleep. I smiled and went to sleep too.