"I know what side I'm on, and I'm pretty sure I'm to the one trying to end humanity." Every punch left a dent of melting metal as fire circled my fists.  I repeated the cycle of hand to hand with the robot while Natasha makes her way over on her motorbike, grabbing the shield that had fallen earlier,  "I'm always picking up after you boys."

Steve and Ultron continue fighting while I help every time Ultron gets a window for a strike. Clearly warping his limbs was a good idea since it was become into difficult for him to deliver a punch. 

Ultron manages to grab Steve by the throat while I'm busy melting down some of the smaller robots. I was about to help just as Natasha throws the shield up to him.

Cars are being flipped as Ultron pulls the concrete out of the ground. I try to slow down the cars upon impact only to get distracted by more robots.

"Clint. Can you draw out the guards?"

"Let's find out."

Just as Ultron was going to strike me, the quinjet opened fire, bullets ricocheted off of his metal body with a clang as more robot guards came out and attacked the jet.

Me and Steve carried on fighting Ultron just as he hurls the two of us into a train that was running parallel. I hit the side bar hard, warm blood trickled down from small gashes on my head and back. Now was not the time to use my healing and waste my energy. More and more punches and kicks were thrown between the three of us just as Nat spoke over comms.  "Guys, keep him occupied."

Steve was thrown into the wall while I carried on using my powers in the fight. "What do you think we've been doing."

Natasha had the cradle and was working on getting it to Clint, just as two very distinct thoughts made their way into my head. Before I could mention it, a trail of Blue and silver headed straight for Ultron followed by red tendrils blocking the robot behind part of the train.

The robot turned around to see my sister standing with her hands wrapped in crimson. "Please don't do this."

"What choice do we have." She said as I walked and stoood beside her. She shot me a side smile before drawing her attention back to Ultron who was about to blast my brother, only for me to throw a large block of ice causing him to miss and hit the front of the train. Each of us grabbed onto the side for support as Ultron left through the glass window.

"I lost him. He's heading your way." Steve said as he headed to the front of the train.

"Cap, Katia, you seen Nat?" Clint says slightly worried over the comms. "If you have the package, get it to Stark." Steve replied over the sound of the train ripping through the ground. "Do you have eyes on Nat."
"Go!"

"Katia, I need to create a shield at the front." He said as he turned back to face the three of us. "Civilians in our path." He said signalling my brother to run and get everyone out of the way. "Can you stop this thing?" He turned to Wanda while moving out of the way allowing me to create my light shield around the train.

Wanda thrusted her hands out, allowing the red power to latch around each individual wheel while I held the shield and reversed the air to create back wind and slow the train down. The train was moving so fast I almost didn't have time to see the wall that my shield was about to crash into, upon impact, rubble broke my shield as my arms and legs buckled under the pressure while large rocks fell on top of me, one crushing my hand causing me to let out a shriek of pain.

Eventually the train came o a stop in the middle of a street.

"Katia!" Wanda almost yelled as she used her power to lift the rocks off of my body. I tried to stand up noticing that I likely had many fractured bones and my hand was defiantly broken in more that one place. "I'm fine, I just need to sit down and heal."