I Love You (Chapter 3)(WARNING: BoyxBoy dont like dont read)

Okay people chapter three YAY!!!!! X3 okay on with the story XD

Jake hugs me tightly, "Hey do you want to come over and hang out with me, Lex, and Taku?" he asked still hugging me. "I guess so," i said smiling and hugging him back. We go back to were Lex and Taku are, "You okay Jayy," Taku said in an i'm sorry for laughing tone. "Yeah," i said smiling. "So what happened between you two," Lex said in a you guys did something naughty tone. "Umm," i said blushing. Taku and Lex looked at both me and Jake like i really want to know what happened. Jake pulls me and kisses me on the lips. "I asked him out," he said while smiling. My ears popped out again. I looked at Jake, he just smiled and rubbed my ear. I let out a little moan, Lex and Taku looked at me and i blushed and looked away.

Jake put me in his lap and put his arms around my waist, i blushed even redder. "Awwww," both Lex and Taku said smiling. "Oh by the way whats with the bandades on your necks," Lex asked looking at them. My ears stood up in suprise, "Um, we kind of drank each others blood," Jake said looking at me. Lex and Taku both looked at us in suprise. I blush really red and cover my face with my hands. Jake turns me around in his lap to were i'm faceing him, and he takes my hands away from my face and kisses me. I blush more, "hey guys might want to eat now the bell is gonna ring in 10 minutes. My ears stand up again, and my stomach growls. I get out of Jakes lap and sit next to him and eat. Ater we eat the bell rings for our next class. Next is Science i kinda like science it's not that bad. "Jayy what class do you have next?" Jake asks while walking with me. "I have science next," i said smiling at him. "Thats awsome me, Lex and Taku are all in that class to," he said smiling. "Awsome," i said happily that i wont be alone in that class. We both go in the classroom, he sits at a desk and i tell the teacher i'm new here, yet again i introduce myself and the teacher tells me to go sit next to Jake. Lex and Taku look at us with lovey dovey looks. I give them a shut up look, and they look away and talk to each other. Me and Jake talked the whole class time just like i did with Lex and Taku.

After class is over me, Lex, Taku, and Jake all go to Jake and Lex's house to hang out. When we get there Lex says we should watch a scary movie, i kinda got a little scared but said okay. Lex made popcorn and drinks for all of us while Taku put the movie in. I went wide eyed , because i dont like scary movies and i'm really really scared of the grudge. And guess what we were watching THE FUCKING GRUDGE!!!! Once it started getting to the scary part i went wide eyed and buried my head in my knees, because i got really scared. Okay just so you guys know we aren't gonna have a hang out we are going to have a sleep over cause we already got permission from our mom's. Anyways back to being SCARED AS FUCK!!!!! Jake put me in his lap faceing him instead of the T.V. But one problem i'm already having FUCKING FAKE VISIONS OF THE GRUDGE COMING RIGHT AT ME!!!!!!! I whimper and clung to Jake like the cat i am. Jake pulled my head up and kissed me to make me feel better. It didn't work cause i was still seeing the fake vision come towards me. My ears popped out and folded back in fright, and i went wide eyed. I got off of Jake's lap and got on the floor, and started moving back in fright. "Whats wrong Jayy," Jake asked me confused. I pointed at the fake vision and whimpered in fright, and started crying. Jake ran to me and picked me up, and carried me back to the couch, and put me in his lap faceing him and covered my eyes. "Jayy count to ten okay," he said smiling. "Okay, 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10," i said and he uncovered my eyes. The scary grudge vision was gone. I have a confused look on my face. Jake looks at me with a smile, "Is it gone?" he asked knowing what was going on. "How did you know i was having a scary fake vision?" i asked confused. He smiled "I use to have them all the time when i was younger," he said while smiling at me. I blush from being embarassed, he smiles and then kisses me using tongue. "HEY!!!" Lex yelled. "If your gonna do that take it to your room Jake," he said in a oh yeah you guys are so gonna do it tone. We both blushed really red, Lex and Taku both laughed. "Well me and taku are gonna go to my room if you know what i mean," he said in an oh yeah we are so gonna fuck tone. Taku blushed really red, Lex grabbed Taku's arm and pulled him to his room. "Be safe you two," Jake said while laughing. Lex flicked him off before he slammed the door.

So me and Jake were alone in the living room, we could hear crashing, banging, and moaning. I got wide eyed, Jake lookedat me and hugged me.I hug him back, then he licks my neck without me even noticeing. I moan really loud, i feel my tail pop out. "OH NO!!!" i said looking behind me. Jake looks behind me and smiles. I blush really red, "My tail never pops out," i said really embarassed. Jake lays me on the couch and gets on top of me with my legs in between his legs. I blush really really red, he smiles and kisses me using tongue, and again i feel his cold peircing touch my tongue. Jake puts his hand in my shirt while kissing me, while kissing me he starts playing with my nipple. I let out a really loud moan, he looks at me like that was really loud. He pulls my shirt up half way, then Lex and Taku come out of the room with only their boxers on. "Dude what did you do to make Jayy moan so freakin loud," he said while both him and Taku stare at the possition we're in. We both blush, i wiggle a little, but Jake's finger was still on my nipple so i moaned the same way i did earlier. I blushed really really red, Lex and Taku both have omg faces staring at us. "Well you two have fun," Lex said pulling Taku into his room again. We both got wide eyed, and then looked back at each other. Jake takes his shirt off "I want you Jayy," he said while blushing. I blush way reder than i usally do.

Okay guys please comment me and tell me how i'm doing with this story cause i would really like to know if u comment me i will give u a sneek peek of the next chapter :3