𝖁𝖎𝖗𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖞.......

Start from the beginning

He slammed his lips onto hers as he grip her hips nigher on his shaft to build a friction.

"Mmm." Siddharth sigh over her ears biting it with his lips fascinatingly.

Suddenly, he rip her clothes off of her body revealing a naked goddess.

"Oh yes!" He possessively run his hands all over her curves, rewarding her with hickeys per sensitive spot

"Siddharth, we're in public, let's take this at home." Avneet pushed him gently breathing heavily.

"I am sexually frustrated baby." He breath out.

"I have no clothes, you torn them to pieces remember." His hands cup her wet pussy as avneet flinch and sigh heavily.

"I brought extra clothes incase you need one." Avneet chucked in disbelief, seductively rubbing her legs over his about to explode dick, so big and thick.

"Shall we start?" Avneet whispered luring him, Siddharth maoned in appreciation and excitement.

He straddled her legs over his shoulder and lick her clothed clit.

"Siddharth!" He readied her wet pussy pulling her panties down exposing her mangnetizing womanhood right to his craving eyes.

"Fuck so perfect!" He dive in, push her legs wider and higher.

Avneet shivered in pleasure, watching him getting covered with her cream.

"Ugh! Fvck nigam!" He gripped her thighs tightly and pushed a finger in her twitching pussy which made her squirm in desire.

"Siddharth! Iam Cumming!" Siddharth immediately release her and shoved his dick inside her with no permission. Avneet shouted in
ecstasy grasping his hair and back.

"So fuckin tight baby! fuckin tight! Yeah!" He fastened his pace harder, his eyes saw a glimpse of her hided gorgeous chest and didn't wait a wink to slit it open.

He lick his dried lips and attack her lonely nipples brutally while wrecking her body.

"Siddharth-ah!" avneet moaned loudly unable to stop her cry.

"It's daddy for you baby."

"Yes- ah!" He grab her both things firmly, rocking his dick inside her back and forth.

He made her sat on his lap, Avneet grip his shoulder and ride him fast.

He sigh and stuff his face on her breast, pinching her nipples hard.

"Fuck baby!" He helped her hop on his dick.

He rub his face against his soft breast, his tongue lick her skin.

He pound harder about to cum.

"Baby I am cumming." He cum inside her and Avneet moaned feeling his hot seeds deep inside her.

Once her gathered her energy, he flip her on her knees and insert his dick from the back, she whimpered and her hand give up.

Siddharth raise his hips high up and rammed his dick inside her mercilessly, his balls slapping against her clit.

He arche his neck, sighing, mouth shape in 'o'.

"Ah Siddharth!" Avneet moaned when he hit a sensitive spot.

He slap his ass, Avneet cried out.

"Daddy baby, it's daddy." He ordered deeply.

He rolled his hips and slammed harder as possible.

Avneet's eyes widen and her breast wobbled messily.

"Ah!" His big hand run to her waist and grope her breast, her smirk and mold it, pinching and squeezing her nipple, her shouts and the wet sounds coming from her pussy ignite the monster inside him.

"I am, ah!" Siddharth catch what she is trying to say, he encircled his left hand in her clit and rub it viciously.

He groaned and cum with her, Avneet whimpered loudly, Siddharth hug her from behind, pushing his dick deep inside her to transfer all his seed.

"How was it?" Siddharth ask excitedly, expecting Avneet will love it and will ask for a next time.

"Amazing but there's no next time." She warned, glaring at him.

"But-" She shushed him and he pout like a sad bunny.

"lets see" He smirked.

Flashback ends.

(A/n- This was one of the "one shot of sidneet smut" book which I decided to publish on April. But I thing that it will be not a vibe cuz everyone writes that. But say me, you want me to write?")

"Not everyone who leave wants to"