24

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay. I have been dealing with a lot of personal stuff and I finally got through to write this chapter. Since spring break is coming up, I think I can write which is good!

Also, I want to hear your ideas for what you think I could have the characters do in the following chapters to get a sense of what you guys like to read!

(Also Aloia is NOT related to Caspian or Silas in any way!)

If there are any grammatical errors just come them and I will fix them!

Shoutout to Irtaash1234 for all the amazing stories they gave me to read.

Happy Passover and Easter y'all and enjoy...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have a visitor", he said with a deep breath.

"What? Who?" Caspian and I say at the same time. He turns and winks at me and I roll my eyes in response.

"It's your father and sister" Silas replies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Aloia's father's name is Balor)

I quickly got dressed and rushed out of the room with Caspian and Silas right behind me. I was about to turn the corner into the great hall where they were waiting, when someone pulled me back.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Caspian asked with concerned eyes.

"We could go in with you if you want", Silas added putting an arm on my shoulder.

"What am I, fine china? I'll be fine, both of you need to stop." I replied as I shrugged both of them off and enter the great hall.

"Ah, Aloia", my 'father' said standing up to greet me with my sister following close behind. "I have missed you so dearly. Why haven't you called us to the castle earlier?"

I rolled my eyes at his comment. My ass, he missed me. I only regret not calling Ali to the castle earlier. True she was annoying, but no one should have to deal with my father alone.

"I missed you Ali" I replied stepping around my father to give her a hug. I see him scowl and I smirk back.

"Hey sis", she responds and hugs me back.

"Ah, Prince Silas", my 'father said with a deep bow, "It's an honor to meet you". I knew that was the only reason he came to see me.

"You as well sir", he responded through gritted teeth.

"Aloia, shall we go for a walk around the courtyard? We have much to talk about." My father said turning to me with a smirk.

"Of course,", I respond. He tried to hook my hand under his, but I pull my hand away. Caspian, Ali, and Silas try to hold in their laugher and 'my father' sends each of them a scowl except the Prince.

"Shall I join you?" Ali said picking up her dress and coming towards us.

"No need for your useless self to be there. You can stay here with the gentlemen." My father replied calmly.