INTRODUCTION

"WELCOME TO HEL"

"WELCOME TO HEL"

E P I G R A P H

"SHE was a goddess, HE was a sinner. He PRAYED for forgiveness at her altar and she declared him her GOD and SAVIOUR"

 He PRAYED for forgiveness at her altar and she declared him her GOD and SAVIOUR"

Rosalie Marie Hunter lives a miserable life—a strange life.
She sees things no one else can see, men with horns and jutting teeth. Women that wail and creatures that thrive on chaos. She is blessed with divine sight. But it is a curse, a burden. Orphaned and alone, her dream is to move to London and escape her abusive aunt and uncle. But grief follows her everywhere, reminding her of her own inescapable loneliness. That is until she meets a strange man who offers her what she so desperately desires: peace. But her freedom is not as beautiful as it seems. Rose has been missing for five months, sucked into an underground world known as Hel. She lives her life locked in the caves, surrounded by darkness and madness. She barely remembers who she is, all she knows is that once you enter Hel...you do not leave.

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Welcome back! I'm excited for this rewrite, I'm excited to dive into the characters again and welcome you to a new world that I hold quite dear to me. However, reader discretion is advised. This work, although rated 16+, will contain (a lot of ) gore, bodily harm, sexual content, abuse, adult language and other mature themes. These characters are monsters therefore will enact monstrous things. If you do not feel comfortable reading a lot of gore, violence and sexual scenes, please do not continue further. 

THESE CELESTIAL BODIES is a rewrite of Demetre, which is a story I wrote at 14/15 and have loved and cherished for five years. These characters are a work of fiction, every place, person, language is just a figment of my (extremely overactive) imagination. Please do not copy or post my work on any other platform.