Red Carpet Anxiety - Jacob

Don't forget to vote and comment requests

Request for @blue_andhappy23

y/n pov

Today was they day of my film debut, me and twin brother Tom were starring in a new horror movie and I am super excited because for the past couple of years I've been the forgotten twin, and now it was finally my turn to shine. You might know my brother Tom as spider man but I know him as my brother and best friend. I could barely keep the nerves in all day, my stylist had picked out a gorgeous outfit for the red carpet and my hair and makeup were going to be don't by some of the most famous specialists in the world.

here is the outfit + hair and makeup

I had finally arrived at the red carpet and I was completely start struck, so many of Toms famous friends I hadn't met yet were coming up to me and congratulating me like they were my best friend.

"y/n! how have you been" I see my old friend Peyton come up to me and ask. Me and Peyton have worked together a bit but we have not really hung out since.

"I'm good. It's all just so overwhelming" I tell her. There is a bunch of other actors following near her, I recognize one who I think is named Tanner. I'm guessing they are the cast of Cobra Kai.

"I'll see you around" she tells me before walking off. I nod at her and continue to look around. I then make eye contact with a boy on the red carpet in a nice suit. He looks pretty overwhelmed as well so I feel a little more comforted in his presence.

"Y/n there you are" my brother, Tom shouts to me. I can feel the boys stare still on me though.

"Hey" I respond.

"Are you ready, they are about to start the movie" he asks me. I feel the nerves start to circle through my body once again and my stomach start to turn.

"Uhm yea I'm ready" I say to Tom, toughening up and looping my arm through his. I turn around to catch one more glimpse of the boy but he's gone now, making me even more curious about who he is and a little regretful for not following him.

Time skip to after the movie

The movie had just ended and I could barely sit through it, my leg was bouncing up and down and all I could think about was everyone staring at me when my scenes came up on the screen. Sometimes I had to close my eyes because the anxiety was just too much for me.

Everyone is leaving the little outdoor theater at the premiere, throwing around congratulations and chit chatting, but I was trying to make my way to the exit as soon as possible. There were too many people surrounding me and keeping me inside that I felt trapped. I needed to go home but I couldn't get out. My breathing started to get really heavy and I felt everything around me start to spin. Some people are looking at me funny and some people seem to think I'm invisible. As I take in another breath everything starts to crash. My legs go out from under me and my eyes shut closed.