Chapter 15|| Shopping

Katniss' POV
The babies were let out just a few days ago and their oxygen tanks were taken off. They are my sweet little angels. I hold Hollie and Halle against me on the couch until suddenly I hear the phone ring. I reach over and grab the phone to answer it.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey Kat. We are heading out to go dress shopping. Can you come?" Johanna answers.

"I would love too, but I am watching all of my kids today with Prim." I reply.

"Okay. Well how about if the kids come with. Prim needs to come too. Just have her drive you." Johanna offers.

"Oh well I guess I will try to make something work. I will meet you at.. your house?" I give in.

"Okay yeah I will meet you there." She ends the call. I then yell for Prim. She comes down with Harmony in a cute little dress and bow and Hayden with his cute little outfit on too.

"So you are already ready?" I ask her.

"Yeah. Johanna called me earlier today." Prim explains. I laugh.

"Well I just have to run upstairs and get ready. Can you please put Halle and Hollie in a clean onesie. I will take Hayden and Harmony with me and then whoever gets ready first will pack the baby bag." I say and then take Harmony and Hayden from her and run upstairs.

Then I put on a chevron, high waisted skirt with a black crop top. I apply some make up and curl my hair into perfect ringlets that roll down my back. I then take Hayden and Harmony back downstairs to see Prim rocking Hollie and Halle back to sleep with the bag already packed.

"Wow thanks Prim. Let's get going." Johanna and the girls will except me to be late with the my kids. Annie might be late too if she is bringing Fisher, her newborn son, with. I strap Hayden and Harmony in the very back of the our van. Then I put Hollie and Halle in the middle seat in there carseats. I sit in the passenger seat and Prim drives off to Johanna's house.

Johanna tries on several dresses but one of them is her obvious choice. She started to cry when she tried it on and I lived it on her. It was just perfect. So we moved on to the bridesmaids dresses.

The perfect one was this aqua dress with the cross top and flowing bottom. Hayden and Harmony really liked it and so did everyone else. I am pretty sure Fisher liked it too. Everyone did. Harmony and Hayden will be the ring bearer and flower girl. Peeta will be the best man and I will be the maid of honor. Today was a great day and I love spending time with my friends. We went Shopping.

Hello my readers!

Sorry for a chapter that was not as long as usual but I love you all bbys. You all are amazing! I am so excited for this story and I am just in love with the Mellark family. Bye👋
~Alexis💋