17. 𝘓𝘌𝘛 𝘓𝘖𝘖𝘚𝘌

LET LOOSE─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

LET LOOSE
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

The sun has yet to rise when you woke up. It's finally the day of the Sports Festival and you feel excitement coursing through your veins. It's your first big event after coming to Japan, and you can't wait what U.A. have in store for its students.

You quickly take off your night clothes and change into your sports bra and leggings. Once you open the door, you see Todoroki ready to knock on your door. He retracts his hand and blinks at you. "Good Morning, Y/n," he greeted, a minuscule smile on his lips.

"Mornin' Todoroki," you greeted back. You take a look at him and noticed that he's wearing sweatpants and sleeveless tee that perfectly hugged his body. "Are you going out for a jog?" You questioned, eyeing his toned arms.

Todoroki nods, "I was going to ask if you're interested in joining me."

"Yeah, of course," you answered and you make your way to the bathroom to wash your face. Todoroki follows you quietly like a lost puppy. "Do you normally jog in the morning? You train at night, right?"

"That is true, however I figured jogging in the morning is also.." Todoroki stops talking and gathers your hair in his hand. You bend over to the sink and splash cold water to wash your face. His eyes lands on your exposed nape and down to the curve of your back. "..beneficial for me."

You hum a response and straighten your back to pat your face dry with a towel. "Is Fuyumi-san awake yet?" You then walk to the kitchen to quench your dry throat, Todoroki following behind you as usual.

"Not yet.." he murmured, intently watching you gulp down a glass of water. He slowly snakes his arm around your waist and pulls you closer to his body. Confused with his sudden action, you slightly turn your head to look at him with a questioning brow.

He lowers his head to place a light kiss on your exposed shoulder. "Wife.. would you mind granting me a wish if I end up winning First place in the Sports Festival?"