CHAPTER 26

MIHA POV

ONE MOUTH LATER

I'm laying on the bed with Chase sleeping on my stomach, he look so hot, I don't know what I will do without him, I love him from the day he kiss me in that pool and my love for him is still strong from that day.

MY parents don't talk to me anymore, they think I'm a disappointment, but I don't care anymore because I'm happy. I live with my friends and fantastic boyfriend I can't ask more than this.

MY baby wake up but I think he forgot that his naked, "good morning princess" his morning hair and morning voice make me soo wet

"good morning baby", I said kissing him, he kiss back but it became more intense,

his hand go on my ass and sqish it, we kiss until I feel his fingers on me, and I moan as I feel him put two fingers in.

He brings his fingers in and out, and I moan as he adds another.

I was so concentrated on his fingers and I didn't notice that he stop kissing me I feel his tongue going in and out of me, my moans became louder and I take a hand full of his hair pushing him deeper into me.

His tongue was magical it make me feel so good "babe I'm near" I said , he goes faster and put two fingers in, that drive me crazy and I cum on in his mouth he suck evry drop of my cum, I was on cloud 9 to even notice him positioning himself in my entrance he slides himself into me.

I shiver from the fullness inside me, I could feel how hard he was.

He slams into me, over and over until my body shake, he goes harder evry second that pass, hitting parts of me that drive me insane.

He start going faster letting me know his about to cum, my nails scratch his skin, I scream as my orgasm washes over me.

My face is covered in sweat and tears from cumming so hard, he pulls out and cum on my stomach, I take some of his cum with my finger and lick it

"fuck" he said laying beside me

"you drive me crazy babe" he said kissing my cheek, I smile and give him a peck.

After another mind blowing sex in the shower we went down stairs, evry one was already having breakfast

"good morning" Lilli said

"good morning sweetie" i said seating beside Jordan

"what are the plans for today" Lilli ask

" me and the guys have some meetings to attend but you girls can do whatever you want here, and if you need something ask Nana" Aaron said drinking his protein shake.

After breakfast the guys went to their meeting and us girls hung out "so, I heard that are opening a new club, tomorrow night do you girls want to go", I thought about it and decide to go "yes why not", we turn our head and watch Lilli "are you coming?" Jordan asked

LILLI POV

I don't know if I can go at a club, I never went in one so it will be strange, but I want to go, I think it will be fun and maybe we can make new friends "ok, I will come with you girls" they seem happy and excited "it will be fun I promise" Miha said, and hug me.

THE NEXT EVENING
We were preparing for the club, daddy and the guys don't know that we are going, Jordan said they will ruin the fun, they were in another meeting to find the French mafia boss. The dress that I'm wearing is to short for me but Miha said I look good.

MIHA

MIHA

JORDAN

JORDAN

LILLI

Wen we arrive at the club there were lights everywhere and the music was very loud "let's go in" Miha said pulling me by the wrist

, we stand in line for a while and when it was our turn, we show our ID and the man let us enter.

The place was full of people dancing and drinking, "let's go and drink something" Jordan said,

we walk towards the bar and the guy ask us what we wanted "can I have some Pepsi please"

, "do you want some vodka with it",

"no, thanks just Pepsi" the guy nod and start asking the girls what they want, they take something alcoholic but I didn't understand what the drink was called.

After drinking our drink we were dancing

"girls I have to go to the bathroom" they nod,

and went to find were the bathroom was, while I was walking I felt someone pull my arm, I couldn't see the face, but the person takes me in a black room and lock the door.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hi guys this chapter is finished the next one will be more interesting , I will post more, please vote and comment , I love you. 😊💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.