17. His care, her respect.

Nandini

Mukti and Alya made me stay with them, leaving our mothers and Manik to go back to their respective works. We three had lunch in their favorite Mexican place. We planned to go to the penthouse to hang around for a while but when Cabir got to know that we three are together, he called us to Manik's office-- where they had a meeting later in the evening.

"Ma'am... Manik sir is in a meeting. I'll show you to his office till then." A girl in her twenties came to me with a bright smile. I smiled at her and then looked back at Mukti to see her equally shocked.

"Pia... How do you know she's here for Manik.?" Mukti asked entering inside his cabin and Alya and I followed her. "Ohh from the viral pictures.?" Mukti questioned taking the glass of water from his table. I looked around his modern office.

 I looked around his modern office

"No Ma'am. Manik Sir gave me her picture and number to save as emergency contacts along with you all." She informed making me smile. These small things he does, makes me feel so loved and respect him all the more.

"Okay Pia. Let him know we are here once he's done with his work." Mukti dismissed her and she smiled.

"Ma'am... there's a room behind this door. Would you like me to get you something to drink or munch on till he's here?" She asked turning back from the door, I looked at the said bedroom door really wanting to lay down for a while.

"Thankyou so much Pia. But I would just like to rest for a while." I replied and she smiled back, moving out of the room she closed the door behind. "Mukti Alya can I please go and lie down for a while. My back hurts." I said turning back to them making them look at me worriedly.

"You okay.? Do you want me to take you to the doctor.?" Alya asked making me shake my head.

"No Aloo.... Its her second day today. She started her periods yesterday in the flight." Mukti informed making me smile at Alya. "Nandini Go rest for a while. We'll wake you up once everyone's here." I nodded at them and headed inside the room. I was so much in pain that I directly took the bed without even glancing at the room. Diving inside the duvet I closed my eyes, moaning at the warm feeling.

 Diving inside the duvet I closed my eyes, moaning at the warm feeling