𝟐𝟒

Making their way back into the house, Marley had a new perspective on what she was going to say and do. Wilbur had managed to open her eyes and make her see the positive in everything in which she was experiencing.

'Niki? We need to be going really' Wilbur looked over at the girl and saw the corners of her mouth falter. She didn't want to leave, but also didn't want to overstay her welcome.

'She-, she can stay here, you can too if you want' Marley stuttered her way out, not knowing why she said it but she couldn't blame herself. It would be a good step in the direction she wanted to go in.

'Yeah, Niki can stay in Marls' room and you can sleep in mine, we have the stuff we need if you need to. Also, our parents said it's fine if you wanted to stay, I did suggest it a while back when this was all sorted' Zach smiled and looked between the two girls, grins on their faces which no one could mistake.

'That sounds great, are you okay with that Will?' Niki glanced up at him and saw him nod in agreement, secretly Niki knew she was going to stay no matter what.

'Let's get this set up then, Marley just show Niki to your room' Zach was dragging Wilbur out of the room, even if he wasn't physically doing it you were able to tell.

'Should we go then?' Marley asked, and for once Niki placed her hand in Marley's first, something which was super shocking but endearing to the ginger girl.

'Yeah, yes, I mean sure, let's go' Marley grinned before walking up the stairs.

'Are you comfortable sleeping on the floor, I feel bad for stealing your bed from you' Niki looked down on the girl, who was currently laying in a bundle of blankets and pillows on the floor

'It's fine Niki honestly, Id rather you be comfortable and sleep well over myself' Marley was happy seeing Niki be happy, so that's what she wanted. Why would she try and disturb her when she was the guest?

'No, you know what, share the bed with me. There's enough room and enough blankets to share' Niki was more confident and Marley was internally loving it. It was sweet in a way, Marley couldn't explain how but it just was.

'No, you sleep there' Marley looked at her, Niki furrowing her brows slightly and pouting. It was two faces with didn't stereotypically go together, but in a way it looked like some sort of fake anger which made Marley almost instantly give up.

'Fine, fine' Marley laughed lightly, Niki instantly making space for her. Niki made this a silent victory, something she would remember very easily.

As Marley pushed herself back onto the bed, she felt her eyes just draw towards Niki's lips yet again. It felt like a good time, but not yet. Wilbur had said to wait and let it happen naturally, and Marley was letting it all happen.

Marley rested backwards on the bed, Niki leaning against her. After about twenty minutes, Niki had somehow made her way onto Marley's lap, and just scrolling through twitter.

'Do you want a hoodie or something to wear? I know it isn't that comfortable in what you're wearing' Marley just wanted Niki to have one of her hoodies to be honest, but she was t going to be that outright about it.

'Yes! I mean sure, yeah' Marley and Niki had both become stuttering mess throughout the few minutes being in Marley's bedroom. They seemed to fit like that, just two nervous girls who were becoming more and more perfect for the other.

As Marley handed Niki a hoodie and old pyjama bottoms, she almost instantly looked away. She didn't care if Marley saw her change, but out of respect she looked away.

Crawling back into Marley's lap, she sat in the way her legs were wrapped around her and she was facing the ginger's freckled face.

Their faces were close together, noses nearly touching. There was something there, but it didn't need to be acted upon. It was the feeling in which is should happen, but it just didn't need to. It could happen, but then they couldn't do it at possibly better time.

After about five minutes of just counting the freckles sprinkled over Marley's face, she was slowly drifting off to sleep, not before she felt a light kiss pressed onto her cheek, making them flush a bright red.

It was sweet, and something she wouldn't mind happening more.

hi guys!finishing in a few parts :Dnew book coming soon :Dlove you all so much :Djack manifold is amazing i can't say this enough byeeeeee

hi guys!
finishing in a few parts :D
new book coming soon :D
love you all so much :D
jack manifold is amazing i can't say this enough
byeeeeee