Experiments?

"We're taking them to base" Harriet assures the men with guns and they mostly nod while we follow.

"Wait so how did you guys get here?" Aris questions intrigued.

"The right arm got us out" Harriet replies huffing slightly while we turn a corner.

"Wait wait, the right arm do you know where they are?" Thomas asks and Harriet swings open a truck door.

"Hop in" she claims and smiles lightly while we all get into the vehicle a large back where we all sit feeling the vibrations of the tires against the dry desert like roads of gravel.

Pulling into a campsite of people eating and living life, with fires and tarpes to make shelter.

"Your lucky we found you when we did, we're moving out tomorrow" Sonya claims while we walk down the slight hill of dust.

"Where's vince?" Harriet asks a man and he points in a direction Harriet nodding her head while we walk towards a man leaving a tarpe shelter.

"Thought the red arm was all dead?" Thomas asks and i fuse my eyebrows.

"We are, lot of people died helping us get this far" a man walks towards us standing his arms on his hips.

"Who are they?" Vincent asks towards one of the girls to answer.

"Immunes, caught em coming up the mountain" Sonya replies and slightly nodding his head.

"You check em?" Vincent questions and I look to Brenda her face pale and pants in my ear.

"I know this guy Aris I trust him" Harriet claims pointing to Aris.

"Well I don't check em" he orders towards some men behind us all.

Brenda pants begin to become louder and her body gasps and shakes, a man notices a walks closer to look.

"Hey boss" he speaks sharps until a loud pant and groan errupts from Brenda and her body goes limp falling straight to the ground.

"BRENDA! Brenda!" Jorge shouts kneeling down to her his hand on her back while he repeats her name pulling her into a credal position.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" she repeats her body limp and shaking in Jorge grip and make a sad face looking at her attire, flashbacks of Ben in the maze before my eyes while I turn my head away slightly.

A man kneels down and asks Jorge is she is alright but Jorge replies saying he doesn't know but a purple vein is discovered under brendas trouser leg and the man lifts it up to see a black bite gory and purple black veins spilling from the area.

"We got a crank" he jumps back and grabs a gun from his belt pointing it toward Brenda.

"NO NO NO WAIT! Listen!" Thomas shouts jumping forward infront of the man.

"Get back get back!" The man orders and Thomas pleads.

"Listen listen! Ok it just happens she's not dangerous yet!" Thomas explains and I furrow my eyebrows in annoyance looking at brendas atire and shaking my head, Minho sending me a glance or sadness while I keep only a straight face.

"So you bring her here! We don't let cranks in here pal, she won't last a week, STEP BACK!" Vince holds the gun out and Thomas realises a worried face.

"I understand I understand ok just listen please please I told her you could help, okay, gotta be something you can do?" Thomas pleads towards the man who still holds the gun firmly upon his grip.

"Yeah there is something I can do, I can put her out of her misery" vince holds the gun towards her and clicks it.

"NO. NO NO" Jorge screams two men holding him tight either arm as he struggles the grip.

"STOP IT! That's enough, let him go.... let him go!" A women demands for Jorge to be free and the people go by her command as she walks over.

"She's infected doc, there's nothing we can do for her" vince says the gun still straight in his hand.

"No but she can!" The wine gestures to me with her finger and I step forwards.

"Hello Y/N" the women says and I walk up to her, looking up at her slightly.

"What, how do you know me?" I ask and she nods her head knowingly.

"Interesting, makes sense they put you in the maze though I must admit I worse worried they would kill you with those experiments" she says leaning down to Brenda and expecting her state now unconscious.

"Experiments?" I ask and she nods sadly.

"WCKD whole plan of the scheme, different roles for people in the maze" she answers and I sigh.

She glances over to Thomas and raises her eyebrows.

"Hello Thomas" she says softly and Thomas stands beside me confused.

"What you know me too?" He asks and she nods back again.

"It makes sense they put you in the maze too, after what you did" she explains and I get even more confused.

"What did he do?" I ask and she nods her head slightly again.

"The first time we spoke you said you couldn't take it anymore, watch your friends die everyday, the last time we spoke you gave me the coordinates of every WCKD compound, trial and lab" she explains and vince looks towards him.

"He was our source" vince realises.

"Couldn't have pulled this all off without him, get them two and Brenda to the tent, and get the others some warm clothes" she commands and two men pick Brenda up and take her to a tent.

"Hey it's the least we can do hey Thomas, y/n come on" she says gesturing for us and I walk behind her first, Thomas following behind.

I zone out of time flashes before my eyes of the words experiments all summing it up and Thomas and my own blood being taken my face straight with nothing while I am stuck in my thoughts the sound around me nothing until the women comes over and inserts the panting Brenda with a serum of blue one like I had seen before. And I walk out after watching shaking my head and huffing while Thomas stays with Brendas sleeping state.

I look up to the hills ledge to see the same hill in the flash Theresa sitting up there and i fuse my eyebrows together but shake it off, walking up a different hill to a seating area Newt, Frypan and Minho are seated.