Memories

The car ride was slow and filled with smiles, newt and Jorge sat in the front and we all managed to squeeze in the back, I was sat on Minho's lap with my head on his shoulder slowly falling asleep until it was all dream land.

Flashbacks or memories spring before my closed eyes, the same words resonating in my brain WCKD is good, the only words I here and the voice of whom I rather not call my own mother, blue test tube viles and needles inserting into my wrists, a huge machine where my head is connected wires coming off my stuck body and my screams from the other room until....

I shoot up from Minho's shoulder with heavy breaths and everyone in the car looks at me strangely.

"Are you ok?" Minho questions a worried look upon him and I just nod slowly.

"Just a dream" I respond and everyone relaxes slightly.

"What's it about?" Thomas asks and i gulp rethinking the dream.

"WCKD, I don't know if it is my mind playing tricks on me or memories but it's not right, at first it was flashes of viles and needles then the needles went into my wrists, and by the next flash I was in some kind of machine attached hard at my temples and head, these wires connected to me all over but throughout it all I heard avas voice.... saying WCKD is good" I explain and I earn a few worried glances but I shake it off.

"I'm fine, just a dream" I sigh and look out the window only to feel a hand slip into mine, and I turn to look at Minho before giving him a soft smile.

Close by I see large Sandy rocks of mountain and desert like features, huge landscapes of the same rock surrounding a road in which caving it in. As we drive further down the road only to make stop in which cars are all stuck in place as if there were traffic but all the people took off out of the cars and I furrow an eyebrow along with everyone else and we all stumble out the car looking to the cars.

"Well I guess we're on foot" Jorge claims and little bolts of ideas on why things are like this flanker in my brain, now we walk through the cars all swerved and abandoned until as sudden cackle of rocks erupt the air, like falling rocks are nearby and we all pause to listen in, loud crows cracking fills the air as we all observe the surroundings.

Then I hear a zoom and with that, Thomas's grunt, bullets flying through the air, Minho grabbing my hand and pulling me behind a car with him and everyone else.

"GET DOWN GET DOWN" Jorge orders to all of us and we try to avoid all bullets.

"TAKE COVER!" Newt shouts and I sigh looking around slightly.

"Everyone okay over there" newt shouts over to the others.

"We're fine!" Theresa shouts back.

"Anybody know where those bloody shots come from" newt asks and I think in my head looking up to see a small shuffle in the mountain.

"The mountains!" I exclaim looking over to the mountains and pointing with a finger.

I hear the click of a gun and mumbled words from the other side with Thomas and Jorge.

"Drop it" a girl says a black cloth hiding half her face and a large gun in her hand.

"Now!" She shouts again and i fuse my eyebrows.

"On your feet, let's go! ...... let's go!" She shouts again and I hear Thomas and Jorge stand up.

"Move back up! You three over here now" she shouts to me Minho and newt and we walk over our hands up and straight faces.

"COME ON LETS GO!" a blonde girl shouts to the others and we all stand up.

"Don't be stupid move!" She shouts pointing the gun out. The girl furrows her eyebrows looking over to Aris a realisation hit her.

"Aris?" She asks and we all look at him strangely before the girl pulls down the mask.

"Oh my god Harriet?" Aris replies running up to her and giving a hug.

"Okay I'm super confused now, like we're not gonna die right?" Everyone sends me a annoyed glare and I put my hands up.

"Okay okay" I say giggling to myself.

The other girl takes down her mask and walks over arms open.

"Sonya?" Aris questions and she hugs him in a relief.

"Aris, your lucky we didn't shot you dumbass" she claims and I smile lightly.

"You alright man?" Sonya asks and me and Minho look at each other confused.

"What's happening?" Minho asks and they all turn back to look at us.

"We were in the maze together" Aris replies and a shot of realisation hit me.

"Just a question that I'm wondering, did you guys have a subject O?" I ask and they look down sadly and back up.

"We did, her name was Riley Paige" Harriet replies and my heart stops in time was she my family? I question myself alone in my head and nod slowly.

Harriet whistles loudly and shouts to the mountains.

"WERE CLEAR GUYS COME ON OUT!" She shouts and muffles appear people standing out from behind rocks.

"Copy that! We're clear stand down!" And other man shouts from above us.

"My god your alive" Sonya says smiling wildly at Aris.

Then we are following behind Sonya and Harriet through the small tunnel of darkness.

"Back it up joe!" Sonya shouts loudly waving hand into the air.

Then once again the same feeling of a hand slipping through mine beside me and I instead let go and link my arm into his leaning my head on his shoulder while we still walk.

"You ok?" I ask Minho into his ear quietly and he nods a small smile on his face while I return it.

But when I blink a flash pops through my head of a girl on a mountain holding a walki talkie but I can't tell on whom it is before I snap into reality again.

A large vehicle moves reviewing more men and guns and we follow Harriet and Sonya further.