Flowerboy's life

{Basil's pov}

After i got everyone's number's we went to get icecream. After that we all were leaving. In stead of going home i went back to the treehouse. i never wanted to go back home......

(so in this AU basil has a*bseve parents idk if i spelt that wrong if you know what i mean good for you!)

i slpeet in the treehouse by myself this time. I woke up i think at 6:00am. i saw   sunny standing over me. i jumped. 

"its okay it's just me"

"oh sorry sunny." i looked behind him and saw Mari and aubrey. Mari waved at me And aubrey was looking around. "i thought you were going home?" Mari asked. "well...." i said while puting my hand behind my head. "You can tell us."aubrey said."well at home was it the great the word to use for it would be abusive..." i said shakeing. "oh basil..."mari said hugging me. "i don't get it"aubrey said. Sunny wishperd in her ear. "oh......oh ..."aubrey said. "if you don't mind could i just stay here?"i asked. "no you can stay with Me and Sunny." Mari said. "is that okay?" i said looking at sunny. sunny noded. I hugged Mari back. Sunny got a book out. "what's this"he asked. "oh i take photo's sometimes." i said. "oh there really good" he said. "can you give it to me"i said. He went behind me and handed it to me. Then he sat down and messed with my hair.