Part 2

"Wake up love birds!" Dustin mocked at the two girls on the couch.

"Dustin!" Mike said rather annoyed

"What, they look cute together!"

Max and El felt their faces heat up. Max looked down to try to cover the fact that she was blushing. They were still laying with each other though. They pulled apart quickly. Mike gave Max a weird "your dead" look. Max scoffed at him as if to say "oh please, i would do way better as el's girlfriend than u ever will."

"Come onnnn sleepy heads!" Lucas said running downstairs. "We made Eggos!"

El popped up and ran as fast as she could up the stairs. Max followed slowly behind.

They were eating their Eggos quietly until Dustin broke the silence "I have such a cool campaign idea! Wanna come and plan it out?"

Dustin starts to get up to put his plate in the dishwasher, and the rest of the boys follow. Of course Lucas and Mike "forget" to put their dishes away. The boys go back down to the basement to plan the campaign. This leaves El and Max still eating at the table.

"So El, did you sleep well?" Max asks.

"Yeah. I was really cozy cuddling with you." El says blushing.

Max feels her face heat up too.

"Haha me too."

They sit in silence for a couple more seconds, then El breaks the tension.

"Wanna go downstairs?"

"Yea, sure."

They get up and put their plates in the dishwasher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Stalkers! You guys look so childish planning your campaign!" Max says jokingly as she makes her way downstairs with El.

"Hey, MadMax! You think you're so totally tubular, don't you! I mean we are way smarter fighting these halfway imaginary monsters than you'll ever be!" Lucas barks back.

Lucas is Max's boyfriend. Lucas likes her a lot, but Max has mixed feelings about him. She liked him at first, but something just doesn't feel right anymore. She knows that if she breaks up with him for good, he'll be heartbroken. She doesn't want that for him, she loves him, just not in that way.

"Very funny Stalker. You should have a better memory. I've said it before and I'll say it again, NO ONE SAYS TOTALLY TUBULAR DUFUS!"

"Well I say it, So doesn't that mean that you're wrong about "no one" saying it?"

"Yeah, well you're no one so I guess I'm right!"

"Ugh, how dare you!" Lucas replies, putting a hand on his heart sarcastically.

"I mean I'm not wrong though, am I?" Max says looking at Dustin

"Haha yeah Max ur not wrong, Lucas really is a no-one!" Dustin says

"Ok fine, I stand corrected!" Lucas says playfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n: Greetings my fellow homosexuals(and others)! I know that there are not a lot of people reading this story but if you are, it would help a lot if u voted (and maybe added this story to ur library)! Btw this is my first story so i am aware that it is not very good. I am open to feedback and criticism(no hate pls)! this is kinda a filler chapter involving Lucas and Max. On that note, THX SO MUCH FOR READING ILL TRY AND UPDATE AS SON AS I CAN, WRITING BLOCK KINDA SUCKS DUDE. ANYWHOOO BYE-