𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 11: 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

JOSH'S POV
After we finish the movie we were watching I decide it's time to talk to Hannah about what she said.

"Well I'm going to the grocery store to fill up the refrigerator, anybody want to come?" Jadah asks.

"You already know I'm coming." Nailea says, grabbing her jacket.

"I want to come." Vinnie comes out of nowhere. "I call shotgun!" Troy yells.

"Let's roll people!" Jadah shouts walking towards the door.

They leave and I walk over to Hannah. "Hey can I talk to you upstairs?" I ask her. She nods her head and we head up the stairs.

She follows me to my room and I close the door as she flops onto my bed. I stand in front of my bed and look down at her.

She is laying on her back looking up at me. "What Joshy?" She asks.

I hate that nickname.

"Why did you say what you said earlier?" I ask. She gives me a confused look and I sigh. "Why were you saying all that stuff about the movie and how they make the people of color the hard workers?" I elaborate.

"Because that's how I felt." She shrugs. I narrow my eyes at her, getting irritated.

"That wasn't right." I say to her. She stares at me for a second before sitting up on my bed and sitting on the edge in front of me.

"What?" She asks confused. "What you said wasn't right." I repeat.

"I'm entitled to my own opinion Josh." She laughs, grabbing my hands and pulling me towards her.

"Well your opinion was completely rude and low key racist Hannah." I explain.

"Are you really upset about this?" She asks. I give her a look that says "duh" and take my hands from hers.

"Yes I am upset about it and plus it made Jadah feel uncomfortable." I say.

Hannah's expression drops at the mention of Jadah and puts her hands in her lap.

"So that's what this is about? It's about Jadah isn't it?" She asks.

"I mean partly, yes because the fact that she is in fact a person of color and not to mention Nai also, but J was actually hurt by what you said." I tell her.

"Stop with that stupid nickname." She mutters. "Look, it's not that serious and if she was so hurt by it then why didn't she come say something to me?" She asks.

"Because I'm pretty sure if she came and talked to you herself she wouldn't be as nice as I'm being right now." I say. "So you better be glad I'm the one doing this." I tell her.

"It's always about her." She says. "Jadah this, Jadah that." She mocks.

"No it isn't, I've talked about her like 3 times." I defend myself.

"I just don't get it, why do you hang out with her so much? She gets more time with you than I do." She says.

"Because you're the one always bailing on me when I ask to hang out or finding some excuse to leave early when I invite you over!" I exclaim.

"You don't know what I have going on!" She says. "Yeah because you won't tell me when I ask! I've told you multiple times that you can trust me with anything and that you can talk to me whenever you need to but you never listen then blame it on me me when I have something to do!" I say walking away from her.

"I hang out with Jadah because she's my friend, because she's there. If you were there then it would be a different story but guess what? You aren't so what am I supposed to do Hannah?" I ask desperately.

"I can't believe you right now." She says, her eyes wide.

"Well I could say the same for you, you're never like this, what is up with you?" I ask her.

"It's nothing." She says. I sigh and drag my hands over my face in annoyance.

"This is what I mean, I ask you to tell me what wrong and it's the same answer, I get if you don't feel comfortable or if you're just not ready but that's the thing you won't tell me, so i have every right to be irritated because you won't communicate with me in any way." I explain.

"I can't do this, I'm leaving." She says getting up and grabbing her stuff.

I watch her carefully while she grabs her jacket from my chair.

"Hannah." I say her name to get her attention.

"No I have to be somewhere." She says walking past me.

"Hannah, just listen." I try. She looks at me for a second then opens my door and walks out.

I fall back on my bed and groan.

"What did I do?"

ᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
heyyy my loves🥰 new chapter what are we thinking?

also ummmm for those of you who haven't seen petroleum jelly's lastest vlog.......

so he made vinnie read fanfics about himself😃 thank god it wasn't mine but I've read the one he was reading😭 I swear if ever reads mine I will actually end. it. all.😁😌

i will delete my entire existence I swear🧍🏽‍♀️

anyways that made my heart stop for a good minute😭

but like let's debate in the comments or whatever so don't like end me for what I'm about to say but...........LONG HAIRED JOSH SUPREMACY PERIOD IDC IDC😩🥰.

LIKE YOU CANT TELL ME HE DOESNT LOOK GOOD WITH LONG HAIR OMG😃🥰

like I like his short hair too but something about when he went to canada for Christmas it just- yeah so long haired josh is my fav and that's how I'll be imagining him for this book but you can do it how you please😌🥰

but anyways that's my gif/ picture for this chapter so stay bad in the name of long haired josh😌😭