karaoke night.

twelve — karaoke night

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"we actually have a room made after us," jirou bragged with a smug smile. she was holding y/n's hand again as she pulled her through the narrowed halls of the karaoke place. "apparently it's the only reason denki wanted to come."

"i wanna see if it's to our liking!" the blond called from the front, where he was clinging on to midoriya. todoroki was also there, too- curtesy of bakugou. y/n briefly pondered how the three of them got so lucky, though maybe it wasn't too out of the ordinary.

todoroki was famous as is, midoriya was going to become famous regardless... maybe it was all bound to happen. kaminari continued, "it has to be really cool- we can't have our reputation going down the drain! we're awesome people, the room has to be a cool vibe- our cool vibe, y'know? like- electrifying!"

"i think you guys would be fine either way," y/n said with a small laugh. "i mean, you're hella cool regardless, so... i just don't think anything could ruin it?"

jirou snorted, "you think so highly of us, it's concerning," they turned a corner. their room was considered a 'special experience' so it was in the far back of the place.

everyone watched as momo keyed her way into the room, she was the first to step in. then, todoroki and bakugou, kaminari and midoriya, and finally jirou and y/n. the only member of the band who wasn't there was tokoyami- he wanted to go home and sleep in a room of darknesshis exact words.

the room was amazing. the floors were black and white, checkered, red and blue lights illuminating the area however, made the white of the floor appear purple. red club couches lined the walls of the room, light filled tables of glass were placed in the middle.

the most amazing thing, however, were the walls. every member of screaming in japan was on the wall, high quality pictures. y/n could see the slightest curve in bakugou's lips, indicating a smile.

she could see every singular feather of tokoyami's bird head and every strand of hair of momo's ponytail. she could see the cool lightning bolt tattoos on the sides of kaminari's neck- and saw the complete and utter perfection that jirou was. her smile, hair, face markings- she was so beautiful.

y/n was sure if she wasn't standing in the room with screamin in japan- she'd cry. she probably would cry after today, like she had been for the past nights. the overwhelming feeling of surrealness that she was experiencing was insane. lyrics to some of their most popular songs also scattered the walls in graphitti letters, a spray painted effect that made y/n grin.

"wow- i look so awesome!" kaminari cheered, running up to his section on the wall. he was outlining his own picture, nodding his head in approval.

"why the fuck did they use that shitty picture of me!?"

"what? the one picture of you smiling?" momo laughed, gazing at her own.

"fuck you-"

"i think it looks nice," todoroki said with a small smile of his own. "you're smiling, and you look like you're having fun with what you're doing. i think it's one of the best pictures of you." he faced bakugou, who scrunched his face, folding his arms over his chest as he turned away.

"well, you're the shitty expert at pictures, so whatever."

"you look really nice, too, jirou," y/n decided to throw in her opinion, turning to face the rockstar. "it's high quality and... it captures you. i mean, you're really beautiful."

jirou's cheeks suddenly flushed pink, eyes widening in the slightest, "i... uhm-"

"wh- shit- i mean, i mean- like... uh-" y/n slapped her hands to her face in a panic. her cheeks were hot and the room suddenly felt small and suffocating. "i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable! sorry!"

"no no, i'm not uncomfortable!" jirou shook her head frantically, "that's- i'm just... thank you. i think it's just... you sound really sincere when you say things like that. and your eyes sparkle- it makes me realize you really mean what you're saying! some fans just... they aren't like that. it's- it's a nice feeling,"

y/n bit her lip, "my- my eyes sparkle when i... talk about you?"

jirou's cheeks flushed again and she turned her head. "yeah... it's really adorable," she laughed, like she was trying to reassure y/n, stepping closer to her. "hey, don't be embarrassed, it's really cool- it's-" she cut herself off with a laugh.

y/n looked at her in horror, "okay- don't do that! stop laughing!" she threw her head in her hands, "my god, this is so embarrassing- i was hoping i wasn't being too obvious about how i much i loved you guys..."

"no really, it's fine- if it wasn't... i wouldn't keep wanting be around you."

"wh... oh- i..."

"there's just... something about you. i don't know... it— actually nevermind, anyways," jirou shook her head and mader her way to the front of the room, pushing past the others who were already making thsemlves comfortable, where the screen and controls were. "karaoke! we're here to sing- and have a good time, yeah? denki, you order food and... y/n."

"huh?"

"sing with me?"