The Bidder - Amy

The Bidder - AmyI was brought into a room at the end of an endless hallway in this facility. My visions are blurry due to countless times of orgasm. My body is weak, my legs are wet with waters dripping down from my pussy.Two men dragged my body towards a room with a red door. A room that my Bidder will be in. A room I am not sure what will happen inside."Tie her on the table, spread her arms and legs. Call in the doctor, she will need to be exam before the bidder arrives." The men tied me on the table, I feel like I am a piece of meat waiting to be butchered on the table for the customer."Please... let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone about here." I said with my weak voice.There are several people in this room, all holding guns on them.Pang PangSomeone knocked on the door."Hey doc." The person who opens the door for the doctor and lead him to my side."It's Boss's request to examine this girl before the bidder arrives. You may do all your work within 24 hours. Our men will be right outside the door when you needed."The doctor start placing his utensils on the mental tray. "Sure I will do my best job."The doctor looking at me with an evil smile on his face. "Now I shall start working, I will be needing some of your men to help me testing limits later."The door was then closed, leaving only me and the doctor in this room. The doctor pulls out a gag from his bag. "I will tie this on you as you will be screaming a lot during our examinations. You may scream as much as you want to try.""No! Please don't!" The gag is now on my mouth, blocking every word I want to say."Now I shall check if you are a virgin." The doctor holding the specula, placing it before my opening. He pushes the icy specula in me and spreading my opening at its widest. I want to scream from the ice cold specula."What a great vagina you have here. Great news, your hymen is not there. We probably can run a few more test in these 24 hours we have."The doctor pulls his tray with him, next I feel some kind of cold liquid pour on my opening.The doctor putting his gloves on and pushes his fingers inside me. I wanted to scream so much. He kept pumping his fingers, touching my G spot, getting to reach my climax."Now I will have to test how tight your pussy can get and how sensitive you are." The doctor keep fingering me until I can no longer hold and waters come splashing all over the edge of the table. Never in my life I have felt such ashamed or degraded."Good job slave. Now we have a long list of tests we need to do, so behave."